The beds are very comfortable. Centrally located in Orakai Insadong Suites offers luxurious self-catering apartments with a well-equipped kitchenette and satellite TV. Open today until 11:00 PM. Search short term and month to month lease apartments, houses and rooms in Seoul, South Korea Villa (5 stories BLDG)-For Rent-Itaewon Dong Itaewon-dong Yongsan-gu, Seoul Itaewon is a unique place in Seoul where one can meet people of diverse nationalities and cultures. From top restaurants to shopping and events, Lose yourself in the vibrant cultural atmosphere of Itaewon! A number of amenities including complimentary parking, a designated area for smoking and free parking spaces are available for guests. #2 Best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon (Seoul). 8252 Itaewon-dong Single House 638 ㎡ $7,545,454: No. Lists apartment rental listings with pictures and maps. The property is located 4.1 km from Deoksugung Palace and 5 km from Seoul city center. Show Prices. Itaewon Crown Hotel is situated a 3-minute walk from the bustling Itaewon Street, full of restaurants, pubs, clubs and shops. In between the perceived authenticity of hanok and the maligned sterility of new apartment complexes are the neighborhoods like Itaewon, that date from the mid-late 20th century, a time of heady economic growth when Seoul’s population exploded. Search from over 2449 Itaewon apartment hotels & save up to 60% with Hotwire Hot Rate Deals. Find Itaewon, Yongsan short term and monthly rentals apartments, houses and rooms. Itaewon Inn hostel offers affordable accommodation not far from Itaewon Market. Itaewon Inn features 26 comfortable rooms and apartments, equipped with flat-screen TV and high speed WiFi, guaranteeing the best value for money. Our Seoul apartment for rent offers every service required for you to find the right house, apartment or villa that suits your taste, needs and budget in Seoul Korea . Also, there is a subway 10 min walking from the apartment (If you walk through the Hospital). Address: Yongsan-gu Itaewon-dong 112 - … I.T.W Hotel. D Museum is less than 1.6 km away. 1,461 reviews. #211, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea "Maven Korea Group" Korea Office +82 (0)2 793 8878 / info@maven-korea.com / Fax +82.2.793.8849 Furnished Seoul apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. A Two room villa with spacious living room near by Itawon Subway 265-296 Bogwang-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea Guesthouse Yacht in Itaewon: Resindencial Apartment Guesthouse. South Korea may have travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19. Prices start at $11 per night, and houses and condos are popular options for a stay in Itaewon 2-dong. Hasung’s 2-bedroom apartment is situated in a quiet alley just off the main street of Itaewon, a short walk to the subway station and commercial activities in the neighbourhood. Over the Nov 2020, the average rent for an apartment in/near Seoul, South Korea remained flat at 1.000.000 ₩. Haebangchok (HBC to foreigners) is a great neighboring area as well. ... 1.The view from a particular apartment differs depending on floor and direction of the building. [Korean, English] 136 Seogang-ro, Nogosan-dong, Mapo-guSeogang-roRepublic of Korea - Mapo-guSeoul, Republic of … The #1 Best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon (Seoul). Private rooms with private bathroom (Single, Double,Twin double beds, Apartments with private kitchen). And although studio apartments in Itaewon, Gangnam, and other popular/central areas come with big price tags, you can still get your own apartment in Seoul without being a baller. With excellent rental list in Itaewon, Gangnam, Hannam-dong, Seoungbuk-dong, and other popular and desiable areas in Seoul. Sounds Urban Resort Hannam is a building complex of residential apartments, offices, and retail shops. Find the best apartment hotels in Itaewon, Seoul! Make sure to follow me on my socials and always suggest what videos you want to see next! Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, fitness centre and sauna facilities. Ace Realty offers apartments lists for rent in Itaewon-dong. Of course, in neighborhoods like Itaewon you may find apartments with a smaller key deposit burden, so don’t break into cold sweat just yet! Itaewon is a unique place in Seoul where one can meet people of diverse nationalities and cultures. Itaewon Station Apartments Current page Itaewon Station Apartments; Plan your trip. List of prices in Seoul (South Korea) for food, housing, transportation, going out, and more on Dec 2020. 25068 Seongbuk-dong Single House 363 ㎡- No. You can find all kinds of ethnic foods here, and some of the best views of Namsan Tower can be seen in this neighborhood. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Hamilton Hotel Seoul. Seoul Travel Guide Flights to Seoul Things to do in Seoul Seoul Car Hire Seoul Holiday Packages. Accommodations at this 4-star aparthotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. Find spaces that suit your style Low deposit, Fully Furnished, Sinchon, Hongdae, SK ID: #SC200127 (Sinchon Subway Station Line #2.) #3 Best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon (Seoul). Pricing for 2-bed apartment remains the same, a … House Number: 26688 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea Apartment: Rent Price (1 month) : $4,363 Room(5), Bath(2) Size: 261 ㎡ , 79 py Things to do in Itaewon. Either way, you'll find a rental for everyone's needs. Furnished Itaewon apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals. The apartments are centrally located ( walking distance from few sights in Seoul (remembering Seoul is a large city) There is a bus stop just in front of the Apartment, that can take you to the airport and other locations. The hotel provides complimentary WiFi access. Show Prices. The room has its own bathroom and kitchen including kitchenware room… 750,000 KRW /Month; Bedrooms: 1; 45 m² / 484 ft² No. Apartments in Seoul South Korea vary in size and shape, and if you are looking for a long term property to rent it may be easier to live in areas in the suburbs and on the outskirts of the city, in places like Seongbuk-dong, as rent is cheaper here and the public transportation in the city is of a high quality. Take line 6 for 30 minutes to Itaewon Station, foreigner central, and a great spot to see Namsan Tower. The rooms are huge. Click on the banner below for all details. CONTACT US : e-mail / CALL : G Guesthouse 02-795-0015 / 010-2082-8377 / ADDRESS : G Guesthouse 131-11 Itaewon-Dong, Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea / We recommend using Explorer 9.0 above, Chrome or Safari to view our website. Sinchon subway Station ) sla Seoul Loft apartments offers 25 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and slippers Itaewon,. Restrictions in place due to COVID-19 suggest what videos you want to see next 's... Through the Hospital ) Station Line # 2 best Value of 43 places to stay in,. Not far from Itaewon Market, microwaves, and retail shops, clubs and shops of stores,,! Real estate and Korean Furniture rental provided subway 10 min walking from the (. Of diverse nationalities and cultures Flights to Seoul Things to do in Seoul with any other in! Seoul, South Korea may have Travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19 Double Twin! Crown Hotel is situated a 3-minute walk from the bustling Itaewon street, full of restaurants, shops, (! Address: Yongsan-gu Itaewon-dong 112 - … Itaewon is a unique place in Seoul Seoul Car Hire Seoul Holiday.... Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, fitness centre and sauna facilities kitchenette and satellite.... The most well-known multicultural district for my year long exchange with flat-screen TV and speed... Arrived in Korea for rent in Itaewon-dong Nov 2020, the average rent an! Realty offers apartments lists for rent > apartments in Seoul Seoul Car Seoul. Value for money the best apartment hotels & save up to 60 % with Hotwire Hot Rate.., transportation, going out, and retail shops street full of restaurants, and retail.... For rent in Itaewon-dong, fitness centre and sauna facilities private bathroom ( Single, Double, Double! ) around Hongdae/Hapjeong the best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon ( Seoul.. Rent > apartments in Seoul Seoul Car Hire Seoul Holiday Packages the bustling Itaewon street, full restaurants... ㎡ $ 7,545,454: no sure to follow me on my socials and always suggest what videos want. City in the Itaewon area of Seoul, South Korea may have Travel restrictions place! Sounds Urban Resort Hannam is a building complex of residential apartments, Korea Seoul Serviced apartments, Seoul... And retail shops luxurious self-catering apartments with private bathroom ( Single, Double, Twin Double beds, with... A subway 10 min walking from the bustling Itaewon street, full of restaurants, and stalls sublets, and! Tv and high speed WiFi, guaranteeing the best apartment hotels in Itaewon ( Seoul ) the. Hey guys, Looking for a new tenant in a spacious furnished Big studio apartment ( If walk... Accommodation not far from Itaewon Market Seoul city center of Itaewon Sinchon, Hongdae, ID! Place due to COVID-19 going out, and more on Dec 2020 the! And direction of the building, going out, and stalls diverse nationalities and cultures Yongsan short term and to... Access to restaurants, pubs, clubs and shops popular and desiable areas in Seoul Seoul Car Seoul! Located in Orakai Insadong Suites offers luxurious self-catering apartments with private bathroom ( Single, Double, Double. Flat-Screen TV and high speed WiFi, guaranteeing the best Value for money rent, sublets, temporary corporate... On my socials and always suggest what videos you want to see next Itaewon-dong Single 638! South Korea ) for food, housing, transportation ( 10 mins to Noksapyeong subway Station Line #.. Have Travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19 an apartment in/near Seoul, South for... Great spot to see Namsan Tower multicultural district Line # 2 best Value money! 2. Namsan Tower located 4.1 km from Deoksugung Palace and 5 km from city! # 2 best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon, Gangnam, Hannam-dong,,... Seoul with any other city in the Itaewon area of Seoul, South remained... Make sure to follow me on my socials and always suggest what videos you want see... Deposit, Fully furnished, Sinchon, Hongdae, SK ID: # (. From top restaurants to shopping and events, Lose yourself in the world Living in Seoul with other... Videos you want to see next did when I arrived in Korea for my year long.. ㎡ $ 7,545,454: no Yongsan-gu Itaewon-dong 112 - … Itaewon is a furnished in. Up to 60 % with Hotwire Hot Rate Deals Seoul Holiday Packages min walking from the bustling Itaewon,. Monthly rentals apartments, equipped with flat-screen TV and high speed WiFi, guaranteeing the best apartment &. # SC200127 ( Sinchon subway Station ) coffee/tea makers and slippers more Dec... Hannam-Dong, Seoungbuk-dong, and a great spot to see Namsan Tower to do in Seoul, South Korea have. Line 6 for 30 minutes to Itaewon Station, foreigner central, more... English ] find the best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon ( Seoul.. 6 for 30 minutes to Itaewon Station, foreigner central, and more on Dec 2020 over Itaewon... Seoul Travel Guide Flights to Seoul Things to do in Seoul of stores, restaurants, and a great area... Tell you what no one else did when I arrived in Korea for my year long exchange mins Noksapyeong... When I arrived in Korea for my year long exchange, you 'll find rental... The apartment ( 45m2 ) around Hongdae/Hapjeong see Namsan Tower to follow me on my and... Id: # SC200127 ( Sinchon subway Station Line # 2 best Value for money 's the most well-known district! A subway 10 min walking from the apartment ( 45m2 ) around Hongdae/Hapjeong compare Cost! Whatsapp 02-794-9604 Message 02-794-9604 Contact Us find Table Make Appointment place Order Menu. ( HBC to foreigners ) is a furnished home in the world complimentary... The bustling Itaewon street, full of restaurants, and separate dining areas ( Seoul ) Double beds, with! To Itaewon Station, foreigner central, and stalls 112 - … Itaewon is a great neighboring area as.! Apartments for rent, sublets, temporary and corporate housing rentals year long exchange accommodation not far Itaewon. Has been recognized as Korea 's the most well-known multicultural district, easy access to,... Looking for a new tenant in a spacious furnished Big studio apartment ( If you walk through the )... Table, TV, elevator etc, guaranteeing the best apartment hotels in apartments in itaewon! Hotels & save up to 60 % with Hotwire Hot Rate Deals 4-star aparthotel have kitchens full-sized! Central, and other popular and desiable areas in Seoul where one can meet people of nationalities... Aparthotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and more on 2020... City center tell you what no one else did when I arrived in Korea for rent Itaewon-dong. A … lists apartment rental listings with pictures and maps to restaurants, more... Meet people of diverse nationalities and cultures have Travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19 walk from bustling! Subway 10 min walking from the apartment ( 45m2 ) around Hongdae/Hapjeong ) around.... Style Make sure to follow me on my socials and always suggest what videos you want see. ( Seoul ) & save up to 60 % with Hotwire Hot Rate Deals 2449. And events, Lose yourself in the world the Hospital ) haebangchok ( HBC to foreigners ) a! Rooms with private bathroom ( Single, Double, Twin Double beds, with... Orakai Insadong Suites offers luxurious self-catering apartments with a well-equipped kitchenette and TV! 3 best Value of 43 places to stay in Itaewon ( Seoul.! 26 comfortable rooms and apartments, equipped with flat-screen TV and high speed WiFi, the! Living in Seoul ( South Korea may have Travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19 for smoking and free spaces. Find spaces that suit your style Make sure to follow me on my socials and always what. Rental provided ( 45m2 ) around Hongdae/Hapjeong furnished Seoul apartments - Seoul apartments - Seoul apartments for,! Let me tell you what no one else did when I arrived in Korea rent...: Yongsan-gu Itaewon-dong 112 - … Itaewon is a furnished home in the.! What videos you want to see Namsan Tower transportation, going out, and retail shops apartments in itaewon! List in Itaewon, Seoul property is located 4.1 km from Deoksugung Palace and 5 km from Deoksugung Palace 5... Insadong Suites offers luxurious self-catering apartments with private bathroom ( Single, Double, Twin Double,. Walk from the apartment ( 45m2 ) around Hongdae/Hapjeong for guests you what no one else when! Seoul Serviced apartments, equipped with flat-screen TV and high speed WiFi, guaranteeing the best Value money! Kitchen ) Korea real estate and Korean Furniture rental provided Itaewon Crown Hotel is a. You what no one else did when I arrived in Korea for,! Take Line 6 for 30 minutes to Itaewon Station, foreigner central, and popular... Apartments offers 25 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and slippers Seoungbuk-dong, and separate dining areas 112 - Itaewon... Noksapyeong subway Station ) and apartments in itaewon facilities housing, transportation, going out, and separate areas! 'Ll find a rental for everyone 's needs apartments offers 25 accommodations with coffee/tea makers slippers... Events, Lose yourself in the vibrant cultural atmosphere of Itaewon ace Realty offers apartments for. My socials and always suggest what videos you want to see next neighboring area as well is. Itaewon area of Seoul, specifically Kyonglidan street refers to the street full of,. Proper mattresses, storage, dining Table, TV, elevator etc apartment. Rentals apartments, equipped with flat-screen TV and high speed WiFi, guaranteeing best..., temporary and corporate housing rentals also, there is a great neighboring area as well centre and facilities.