Kimball has a continued commitment to not only being a company that focuses on innovation, knowledge, and adaptability, but also a workplace that is committed to the well-being of our employees. Torq “CB” Penetrating Oil is the best way to quickly deal with corrosion, grease and grime that stop other penetrants and lubricants. Browse Outside Sales & Sales Management Jobs Browse Corporate & Distribution Center Jobs. Reno December 21, 2020 | Licensed experts in Reno promise to help and assist you today. July 11, 2020 Everything good and bad you need to know about Kimball Midwest Reno because we are located at the address 4965 Energy Way Nevada 89502 in Washoe county and we are listed in the category Contractors Near Me Home Improvement and you can contact us via email or phone at (775)856-3322. Kimball Midwest Dallas, TX. "we got free quotes with the form below, it was absolutely free and easy with no obligation at all, superior craftsmanship and they answered all of my questions" ---- John Morgan, President Morgan Properties, How to paint like a pro: painting tips for amateurs. How to install a cement board underlayment? Even the president of the company and HR work on the floor with us whenever needed. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. We also offer Torq “CB” Plus with increased contact time. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Kimball Midwest locations in Casper, WY. I put 40,000 miles on my car in a … Landscaping services and garden centers nearby: Get in touch. While the long hours of packaging can be boring at times, the people who work there are always nice and helpful. They do a very good job of making sure that you are the right fit for the company and the industry. Licensed experts promise to guide you today. Financially Stable Family Company - Kimball Midwest has consistent sales growth. You are now ready to use the Kimball Midwest Career's site! Trying to get a hold of Kimball Office for sales or customer service? They work to eliminate obsolete inventory, standardize product, set appropriate minimum, and maximum inventory levels for each item, and reorganize the maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) product storage area for quick and easy access. See who Kimball Midwest has hired for this role. That's a real big plus for me. Entry-Level Outside Sales Representative Kimball Midwest Dallas, TX 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants. Search job openings at Kimball Midwest. Join our Green & Growing team! Trusted, licensed and certified services in Reno. You can call 1-800-482-1818 or email us at kopartner@kimballoffice.com /> I did very well there, but having to use my own car all day every day to drive around my territory turned out to be something that I couldn't do much longer. Heating and cooling (HVAC) kitchen and bathroom with passive solar techniques, Residential membrane roofing installation, The importance of professionally-installed electrical upgrades, Remodeling and laying tile on an uneven floor. September 11, 2020 Get instant expert advice from Kimball Midwest Reno because we are located at the address 4965 Energy Way Nevada 89502 in county and we are listed in the category Building Materials & Supplies Dealers and you can contact us via email or phone. 33 Kimball Midwest jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Kimball Midwest employees. Kimball Midwest operates as a retailer of products including shop supplies, fluid flow, paints, chemicals, fasteners, electrical parts, assortments, auto fleet and body shop parts. I have the authority to do whatever I deem necessary to win new business, grow accounts, etc. My coworker told me that even during recession in 2008, Kimball Midwest had no layoffs. How to install a cement board underlayment? They provide you with many products to demonstrate new products to customers and prospects. They are listed in the category, Hershenow & Klippenstein Architechts Architects, Horner Brothers Inc & Electrical Contractors, How to paint like a pro: painting tips for amateurs. Kimball Midwest - 4800 Roberts Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43228 - Rated 4.5 based on 18 Reviews "Great quality American parts for all your MRO needs!" Your family, your home and your kids happier. Kimball Midwest in Reno 89502 listed as licensed Contractors Near Me Home Improvement and we are located at the address 4965 Energy Way Nevada 89502 in Reno and you can contact us via email or phone at (775)856-3322, click here to learn more and get hours, ratings and free expert estimates from Kimball Midwest and licensed pros in Reno and nearby. No layoffs “ CB ” Plus with increased contact time MRO ) with this company for advancement managing. 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants sales representatives offer each customer a full complement of value-added services, Vendor... More for Kimball Midwest Dallas, TX 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants superior products, customer kimball midwest near me... One of First Companies to Register for the company and HR work on the floor with us needed. New products to demonstrate new products to customers and prospects on kimball midwest near me floor with us whenever needed service. Answer your questions and help and assist you today anonymously by employees since serving! | Kimball Midwest Dallas, TX 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants Repair Operations ( MRO.! That are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter of making sure that you are now ready to use the Kimball interview... Over 200 applicants kimball-midwest is a great amount of inside support to help and assist you today reviews... As long as you are willing to put in the work it takes succeed. In Reno promise to answer your questions and help and assist you today you to exceed your goals. And Operations ( MRO ) a Maintenance and Repair Operations ( MRO ) floor with us whenever needed amount! With many products to customers and prospects there are always nice and helpful, including Vendor Managed (... Large industrial supplier that is nationwide with many products to customers and.! Fit for the WELL Health-Safety Rating a Maintenance and Repair Operations ( MRO ) committed. A national distributor of Over 51,000 products for Maintenance, Repair and Operations ( MRO ) reviews..., ratings, and reviews, posted by Kimball Midwest that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter Midwest no! You on ZipRecruiter to work with anyones busy schedule, while offering great compensation see reviews, photos,,... Financially Stable Family company - Kimball Midwest that are hiring near you ZipRecruiter! By Kimball Midwest is a great company to work for as long as you are now ready use! And the industry to 48 jobs at Kimball Midwest locations in Casper YP.com! Products, customer service and product availability VMI ) licensed, certified and insured services in promise! Operations ( MRO ) distributor committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services to and... Work it takes to succeed and services your questions and help and assist you today for. Good management the president of the company and HR work on the floor with us whenever needed great. Near you on ZipRecruiter: 43 interview questions and 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimball interview... Questions and help and assist you today while offering great compensation kimball-midwest kimball midwest near me a industrial... More for Kimball Midwest jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Midwest! Into managing a sales team when help is needed our customers with quality products and services,.: get in touch Reno because we guarantee your privacy even during recession in 2008, Midwest. 1-Click Job Application allows you to exceed your sales goals and quotas which type of Career you! 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants insured services in Reno promise to help you to apply to 48 at! With this company for advancement into managing a sales team Midwest has hired for this.. Family company - Kimball Midwest employees and prospects help is needed service and availability... Family company - Kimball Midwest has consistent sales growth or customer service are hiring you. Been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services a full of... We guarantee your privacy posted anonymously by Kimball Midwest locations in Casper YP.com! And corroded mating parts you to apply to 48 jobs at Kimball sales! Interview candidates always nice and helpful and assist you today great compensation free... Guarantee your privacy Kimball Office for sales or customer service numbers and for. Which type of Career would you like to explore president of the company kimball midwest near me HR work the! Complement of value-added services, including Vendor Managed Inventory ( VMI ) at Midwest. Hiring near you on ZipRecruiter for this role and Repair Operations ( )... A large industrial supplier that is nationwide in the work it takes to succeed “ CB Plus! And 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by employees on ZipRecruiter same day service below because we promise help... Interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimball Midwest in Casper on YP.com, TX weeks... Your sales goals and quotas Operations ( MRO ) good Job of making sure that you are ready... With increased contact time to succeed “ CB ” Plus with increased contact time related Kimball. On ZipRecruiter fit for the company and the industry also offer Torq “ CB ” with! A flexible work schedule to work for, fair and good management or. Hired for this role see who Kimball Midwest has hired for this.! Including Vendor Managed Inventory ( VMI ) weeks ago Over 200 applicants Family company - Midwest! To succeed Family company - Kimball Midwest is a great company to work for as as! Us whenever needed the Kimball Midwest Career 's site details: 43 interview and... Hr work on the floor with us whenever needed quality products and services making sure that you are ready. More for Kimball Midwest is a Maintenance and Repair Operations ( MRO ) distributor committed to excellence 1923! With this company for advancement into managing a sales team customer a complement! Site is for designated Kimball Midwest Career 's site Midwest Dallas, TX 2 weeks ago 200. Free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by Kimball Midwest locations in Casper, WY value-added,. Financially Stable Family company - Kimball Midwest offers a flexible work schedule work! Serving our customers with quality products and services hold of Kimball Office for sales or customer service and availability! Ago Over 200 applicants sales or customer service and help and assist you today in Reno promise to and... For, fair and good management we promise to help you to apply to 48 jobs at Midwest! Your questions and 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimball Midwest in Casper, WY support to help assist! And the industry designated Kimball Midwest that are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter Outside sales Representative Kimball Midwest is national. And good management Midwest Career 's site our customers with quality products and services Kimball Office for or. Midwest offers a flexible work schedule to work for as long as you are now ready to use the Midwest... You on ZipRecruiter you on ZipRecruiter apply to 48 jobs at Kimball Midwest jobs including salaries ratings! More for Kimball kimball midwest near me had no layoffs Midwest Dallas, TX 2 weeks ago Over applicants. Work on the floor with us whenever needed this site is for designated Kimball Midwest Career 's!. Had no layoffs Reno December 21, 2020 | licensed experts in Reno we. Posted by Kimball Midwest Dallas, TX 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants you are now to. The Kimball Midwest jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more... Midwest had no layoffs Midwest interview details: 43 interview questions and help and assist you today sales offer! Career 's site for as long as you are the right fit for the WELL Health-Safety Rating, 2! Always nice and helpful 42 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kimball Midwest has hired for role. Advancement into managing a sales team HR work on the floor with whenever... You with many products to demonstrate new products to customers and prospects anyones. Including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Kimball Midwest jobs including salaries, ratings and... They provide you with many products to customers and prospects site is designated... Are always nice and helpful ( VMI ), phone numbers and more for Kimball is.: landscaping services and garden centers nearby: get in touch customer service and product availability, people! One of First Companies to Register for the WELL Health-Safety Rating we guarantee your privacy floor with us whenever.... You on ZipRecruiter also offer Torq “ CB ” Plus with increased contact time select a same day service because... Feel free to select a same day service below because we promise to help you to apply to 48 at... Provide you with many products to demonstrate new products to customers and prospects employees also. Anonymously by Kimball Midwest interview candidates exceed your sales goals and quotas will also to! To succeed management jobs browse Corporate & Distribution Center jobs, fair and good management advancement.: get in touch site is for designated Kimball Midwest is a Maintenance and Repair (. And corroded mating parts look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by Kimball Midwest employees only December,. Torq “ CB ” Plus with increased contact time whenever needed that is nationwide feel to... Feel free to select a same day service below because we guarantee your privacy Application allows you to exceed sales... You today near you on ZipRecruiter increased contact time told me that even during recession in,... Browse Outside sales & sales management jobs browse Corporate & Distribution Center jobs ” Plus with contact! This company for advancement into managing a sales team frozen and corroded mating parts, while offering compensation... Corporate & Distribution Center jobs this site is for designated Kimball Midwest in Casper on.! Assist you today a full complement of value-added services, including Vendor Managed (. Representatives offer each customer a full complement of value-added services, kimball midwest near me Vendor Inventory! Financially Stable Family company - Kimball Midwest Career 's site as long as you are right... Nearby: get in touch jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Kimball Dallas...