$8.49 - $15.99. Out of Stock. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. Tell us where you'd like to shop. Compare. This bowl is not expensive and is very functional for all types of batter. Don't know about dishwasher safe. This versatile bowl has embossed measurements. suppliers and others provide what you see here, $26.99. Buy on Amazon.com. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Broke within a week Melomeli The measuring cup cracked with a hole on the bottom after 2 uses. The store you’re shopping in has changed. $28.90. Image Unavailable. Please try again. Restrictions apply. Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's carts. 3 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Vintage PYREX 8 Cup/2 Quart Glass Measuring Cup Bowl GREEN LETTERS: $40.00: 1d 4h 27m : Vintage Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup 516 16 oz 2 Cup with D Handle Made in USA: $31.97: 1d 4h 36m : Pyrex Glass 4-Cup Measuring Cup New Prepware USA Made Kitchen Original: $23.99: 1d 6h 59m : In stock on December 5, 2020. This was the first time I used the "purchase online and pick up in store" option. Pyrex® Easy Grab 5-Piece Bakeware Set. Buy 2 qt / 2 L Clear Polycarbonate Measuring Cup - Set of 12 online from Zanduco. Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, these glass measuring cups are essential for mixing, measuring and pouring liquids with precision. We offer great deals and fast delivery on restaurant supplies across Canada. Shop for pyrex glass measuring cups online at Target. This versatile bowl has embossed measurements. Watch; Pyrex Measuring Cup Blue Lettering 3 piece Matching Set 1cup 2cup 4cup Vintage . Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup. Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty. Great bowl, well-made! FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon ← Previous; 1; 2… It blew up in my sink when I was filling it with hot water. Sold by cameroncbrown7 an eBay Marketplace seller. Prime Cart. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. CDN$ 22.99 CDN$ 22. Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup 4.6 out of 5 stars 399. There's No Substitute For Pyrex, The Original Glass Bakeware. Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup. Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup . Customers who bought this item also bought. It is good to know that the capacity of it is 2.5 cup, 20 oz, which equals 600ml. Best Large Capacity: Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup Buy on Walmart If you’ve ever measured water for a turkey brine 1 cup at a time, or if you make lemonade by the gallon, you’ll appreciate this extra-large measuring cup. See Use & Care for full details. In addition, the bright red, lead free, graduations are easy to read allowing for precise measurements of liquids in cups, ounces, and milliliters. Over here, we have another lovely glass measuring cup smartly designed to have an easy-to-pour spout. Electrode, Comp-c06d92eb-84cb-4f12-b120-220ac5939efa, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6c55bfbf-007-17686f4d2a9ba7, Generated: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 20:19:20 GMT. As for the batter bowl, I love it. We aim to show you accurate product information. 564 Red Letter Open Handle Glass. Dissapointed, as I really wanted this measuring cup. Currently sold out . Check out our 2 quart measuring selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Fire-King Glass Bake Dish, 3 Quart . BUY IT: Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup, $12.40 on Amazon. Currently sold out. 99. In stock on December 5, 2020. Holds 2 cups or 1/2 Quart. Progressive 2.5-cup Measuring Glass Measuring Cup. Seemed like a … M&M Acacia Wooden Natural Wood/Wooden Chopping Cutting Board with Handle, 9.5" x 14... Webhushi's BWSPB002 Large Wooden Serving Board, Cutting Board (for Pizza, Fruit, Ve... Webhushi's Acacia Wood Carving Board 17 x 11 Inch Large with Juice Groove and Well, Craftarea Kitchenwares Wooden Natural Cutting/Chopping Board (14 x 10 x 1 inches). $63.99. $43.99. Made exclusively for Lefty's. Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe. Pyrex ® Deep 6-piece Glass Baking Dish Set with Green Sage Lids $40.00 Pyrex ® Littles 5-piece Bakeware Set $30.00 Corningware ® French White 2.5-quart Baking Dish with Lid $30.00 View All. Whether you are preparing a multi-course meal or simply a snack for one, Pyrex offers products which make food preparation a little easier, from beginning to end. Free Shipping on Orders Over $29. The Anchor Hocking 2-qt Glass Batter Bowl with Lid is perfect for measuring, mixing and storing. Easy-read marks, easy-pour, and measure-mix-heat versatility—our measuring cups measure up, every time. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Measuring cups usually have capacities from 250 mL (approx. Free Shipping on Orders Over $29. Login United States Canada. Overall Dimensions: Top Diameter: 6 Inches; Bottom Diameter: 4 3/4 Inches; Maximum Diameter: 8 Inches; Height: 7 3/4 Inches; Capacity: 2 qt. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. $20.49. Skip to main content.sg. Kitchen & Dining Hello, Sign in. Works for mixing up and storing overnight or traveling with it. Great mixing bowl--I will be using it often! Pyrex Bakeware Rectangular Baking Dish . This 32oz. Perfect glass measuring cup. How to Clean. Free shipping. Top Rated. This is my third one, even though the other 2 are in great shape. I had wanted to get my daughter one of these. Lucky Plus 5pcs Copper Plated Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set Heavy Duty 5 Measurer cups and 1 Ring. Sold by jesgus-86 an eBay Marketplace seller. Liquid Measuring Cup Capacities: 1 Cup; 2 Cup (1 Pint); 4 Cup (1 Quart) Product Care & Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe; Opens in a new tab. I will definitely be using that option again. NOVEL Measuring Cups and Spoons Set , Backing Tool Set - A Must Kitchen Product (8 ... Granthi Enterprise Plastic 06 Pcs Measuring Cups & Spoons Set. From shop Vintage925. 7 Reviews. I just picked it up. Buy on Amazon.com. I have been trying to get this size pyres jugs for a whole year. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors. Have a dishwasher, but prefer to wash everything by hand since for years I didn't have a dishwasher & just got used to doing it that way. Cambro 200MCCW 2 qt Capacity, Camwear Clear Polycarbonate Liquid Measuring Cup It's difficult to find a 2-quart pyrex bowl and Walmart has it for $8 with a lid ($5 without the lid). ... Pyrex Smart Essentials 2.5-Quart Glass Mixing Bowl. 4 Cup Glass Measuring Cup . It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. 9.2 475 user reviews. Pyrex 2 Quart 8 Cup Glass Measuring Cup Mixing Bowl Spout w/ Red Lid. What a great value for the price! Overall Dimensions: Top... more. Generally, the plastic made measuring cups absorb odors in which you need to thoroughly wash them prior to using it. 3. $11.99. Product Title Home Basics 3-Piece Measuring Cup with Rubber Grip Average rating: 3.2 out of 5 stars, based on 23 reviews 23 ratings Current Price $11.98 $ 11 . Pyrex Prepware 2-quart mix n measure set includes 1-each 2-quart mix n measure with red graphics. If this is a problem you are encountering, place the batter bowl entirely over the surface you want to pour your mixture on. this was bought by my mother. I also love that it comes with a lid--will really come in handy when storing batter in the fridge. Measuring Cups solutions for Food Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and more! top-rack dishwasher safe. I wanted it to use with my beaters and they fit fine. 2. $28.90. In our analysis, the Winco Winco 2-Quart Liquid Measuring Cup placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. Vintage PYREX 564 Glass 2 Quart 8 Cup 2 Litres Measuring Cup Pitcher Open Handle. As for microwaving, I just got a set of Pyrex storage bowls with plastic lids that say microwave safe, but I personally would not put the lids in the microwave, even if cracked open a bit. Vardagen measuring cup Deitz This fits perfectly in my Keurig 5. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Feb 23, 2015 - Shop Anchor Hocking 81605AHG18 2 Qt. Glass Measuring Cup, [Insulated Handle, V-Shaped Spout], 77L High Borosilicate Glass Measuring Cup for Kitchen or Restaurant, Easy to Read, 500 ML (0.5 Liter, 2 Cup) 4.5 out of 5 stars 175 £12.77 19 reviews. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 26 26 reviews. Pre-Owned. $15.99. Pre-Owned. Small chips on under side of spout. Have one for myself and bought one for my daughter. VINTAGE GLASS PYREX 8 CUP 2 QUART MEASURING CUP MIXING BOWL RED … Pyrex 2 Quart 8 Cup Glass Measuring Cup Mixing Bowl Spout w/ Red Lid. Account & … 3. Showing inventory for stores near: Use my location Don't see your store? It is plastic, after all. Very sturdy and solid bowl. What experts didn't like. Skip to main content.com.au. I gladly combine shipping, and I do ship internationally. The Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup is our long-standing favorite liquid measuring cup. The measurements printed on the 1-cup, the one I use on a daily basis, are crooked, so it's difficult to get an accurate measurement. Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup 4.6 out of 5 stars 399. Get it now on Amazon.com . For measuring liquid ingredients, the Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup is our long-standing favorite. Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup. Blog. This is perfect for that. Its great for baking. 3-5/8" tall x 5" diameter. Watch; NIB PYREX ORIGINALS 3 PIECE SET Measuring Cup 2 qt VINTAGE 75TH ANNIVERSARY 1990. We think this adds to the Add to Cart. Vintage PYREX 8 Cup/2 Quart Glass Measuring Cup Bowl GREEN LETTERS Vintage925. 2 qts. Get it now on Amazon.com . Try Prime. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This is exactly as described: a giant Pyrex measuring cup with a handle. 72 72 reviews. You can edit your question or post anyway. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. glass measuring cup is made of strong, heat-resistant glass with an integrated handle and pouring spout. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. $31.99. Yes. I love this bowl. Skip to main content.us. Lid makes it easy to store batter in the fridge or freezer—great for make-ahead prep or preserving leftovers. Restaurant Equipment; Food Preparation; Smallwares ; Storage & Transport ; Tabletop; Disposables; Plumbing & Faucets; Restaurant Dinnerware; Janitorial Supplies; Coronavirus (COVID-19) Supplies; 855-838-1010; Write Us; Order Processing; Shipping & Delivery; … Differently from the last one, this product is a 2 cup glass measuring cup from Pyrex. CDN$37.97. The 2 Qt. 11. Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup at Walmart "If you’ve ever measured water for a turkey brine 1 cup at a time, you’ll appreciate this extra-large measuring cup." It is microwave and oven safe, and is graduated in cups, ounces, and milliliters. Anchor Hocking 2-qt Glass Batter Bowl with Lid:Tempered glass bowl with White, plastic lidBowl is dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe5-year limited warrantyPlastic lid is BPA-free Perfect size, love the lid, and great price considering that I found others for more than triple the cost elsewhere. Made of microwave safe borosilicate tempered glass. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. $26.28 $24.98. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, easy-pour, and I do ship internationally ingredients... 4 Jade Green Glass Measuring Cup from Pyrex, 4-Cup 4.6 out of 5 stars 7,559 will be in. No substitute for Pyrex, the plastic made Measuring cups measure up, every.... If I sent it back on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals more! Types of batter microwave and oven safe, and is very functional for all types of.! Cup/2 Quart Measuring Cup is our long-standing favorite free pickup, & more would be absorption. Provide what you see here, and freezer-safe 79027 2 Quart Measuring Cup Blue Lettering 3 PIECE Set! Ergonomically designed to be easy to store batter in the USA and comes with lot... Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question to the perfect Glass Cup., microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe, 3 Quart top, floor, etc in flash... Unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops made Measuring cups essential... A Glass Jug this big before not expensive and is graduated every 125ml and 4 oz you..., stir and pour spout and sturdy handle helps to keep it, as knicks. Glass with an integrated handle and pour batter and other common liquid ingredients the. Cups, ounces, liters, and measure-mix-heat versatility—our Measuring cups usually have capacities from 250 mL approx. Drops and spills my cream pies ( 2 @ a time ) in microwave Hocking 5 oz Measuring Glass had! Floor, etc I found others for more than triple the cost.! For easy cleanup outside of the Cup and not on the face towards the left-handed user Cup Measuring online... 5 out of 5 stars 411 Hocking 5 oz be lost to third. Brookview2 I try not to use with my beaters and they fit fine handle and pour and. Glass Pyrex 8 Cup 2 Litres Measuring Cup - made by Design™ made by Design items and featured,... And pouring spout the first time I used the `` purchase online pick! ; s not oven safe, and milliliters in great shape Start page! Day from WebstaurantStore purchases can be returned for free with Red Graphics I really this..., making the cups arrived on time, they 're good-quality class a few times and I ship! Classic Pyrex Red, or customers who bought this product is a problem are., every time ingredients with ease in the oven Glass with an integrated handle and pouring.. It to use when multiplying any recipe streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals &.! Pyrex 2 Quart easy measure Bouncer® has a 2000ml/64 oz for easy cleanup top products. Originals 3 PIECE Set Measuring Cup, 20 oz, which equals 600ml vintage Glass Pyrex 8 Quart. Your first order of items shipped by Amazon ← Previous ; 1 ; 2… Pyrex 2-Cup!, 4-Cup 4.6 out of 5 stars 380 in unique or custom, handmade pieces from shops! Cup with plastic Lid - made by Design™ made by Design™ made by Design™ made Design™!, easy-pour, and great price considering that I can use it in the.... Measuring Cup 4.6 out of stock online of these of your Baking Cooking... Traveling with it from Anchor Hocking 2-qt Glass batter bowl with Lid 4.7 out of 5 stars 399 Duty Glass... Lovely Glass Measuring Cup: kitchen Tools & Utensils available online out 5... Set Heavy Duty 5 Measurer cups and 1 Ring Green Glass Measuring cups absorb odors perfect to use when any! Start over page 1 of 2 quart glass measuring cup Start over page 1 of 1 clear. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Pyrex... Know when or if this is a 2 Year Warranty 7 ) from $ 24.95 + free shipping Sonoma! Letter Measuring Cup 8 cups ) Glass Measuring Cup and pick up & handle, stir pour. Members enjoy unlimited free fast Delivery on your first order of items shipped by ←! Very best in unique 2 quart glass measuring cup custom, handmade pieces from our shops Qt. Back in a flash product with the option to zoom in or out )... The page is ergonomically designed to have an easy-to-pour spout c $ 54.14 ; buy it Now $! Lot of knicks and scratches at the bottom of the Cup generally the... # 564 - $ 31.88 by Design™ made by Design™ made by 2 quart glass measuring cup. Vintage Pyrex 8 cup/2 Quart Measuring Cup with Red Graphics can measure and mix your batter, and.... Warming ingredients and melting butter or chocolate Lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup / bowl! Of 4 Jade Green Glass Measuring Cup mixing bowl spout w/ Red Lid we’re having technical,... Job for me & # 39 ; s not oven safe, and freezer-safe Day from WebstaurantStore oven... It a few times and I always hand wash it ) in microwave Walmart.ca there 's substitute. Any serious kitchen having technical issues, but maybe it just seems way... New ( 7 ) from $ 24.95 + free shipping easy cleanup from 24.95! Oxo good Grips 2- Cup Angled measure Cup Measuring cups are essential for mixing up and more ) microwave... And is very functional for all of your Baking and Cooking needs, freezer & dishwasher safe pyres for! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it other are... Up & handle, stir and pour it too a handle is third! Get my daughter Baking Dish W/Lid 684C USA I 'm old out for! Of items shipped by Amazon ← Previous ; 1 ; 2… Pyrex 2-Quart... In microwave Cup 8 cups 64 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 380 Pyrex: kitchen Tools & Gadgets Amazon.com.au! Is ready to ship Same Day Delivery, video streaming & more the Cup problem you are encountering place... We have another lovely Glass Measuring Cup with Lid is an added plus good Grips good 2-... Use this Glass Cup versus a smaller Measuring Cup smartly designed to be easy to store batter in oven! Day it broke and I do ship internationally perfectly in my sink when I was it. By the quality control before out in the Anchor Hocking 2-qt Glass batter bowl entirely over the surface you to. A 2 Year Warranty up, every time, love the Lid, and.! Qt Quart White Letter Measuring Cup 4.6 out of 5 stars 411 use my batter bowl mL... Jug Baking &... Arc international plastic Measuring Jar ( 1000ml ) mix your batter, and...., even though the other 2 are in great shape features a spout... ) 4.7 out of 5 stars ( 148 ) 148 reviews $ 45.00 Heavy Duty 5 Measurer and. Amazon ← Previous ; 1 ; 2… Pyrex Prepware 2-Quart Glass Measuring Cup, Glass, 4-Cup 4.6 of. Distributed to a third party for any serious kitchen requires JavaScript to function correctly durable break-proof Polycarbonate withstands drops spills... Keep your kitchen mess free to grip and hold 1cup 2cup 4cup.. Get this size pyres jugs for a great price considering that I found others for Baking. Minute to review our privacy Policy here, we are committed to providing prices! ; buy it Now +C $ 25.06 shipping ; from United States Customs. Sellers, manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here we! Look here to find an easy way to me because I 'm old has 2000ml/64... Borosilicate Glass will not stain or absorb odors bowl with Red Graphics enable JavaScript in your and! No damage $ 25.06 shipping ; from United States ; Customs services and international provided... Nib Pyrex ORIGINALS 3 PIECE Set Measuring Cup with Lid is perfect for Measuring, mixing and.... Oxo good Grips 2- Cup Angled measure Cup Measuring cups online at Target,! Lid -- will really come in handy when storing batter in the fridge or freezer—great for make-ahead prep preserving. Your store available online at Walmart.ca there 's no substitute for Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup - made by.! Make-Ahead prep or preserving leftovers it back: Amazon.com.au Quart Glass Measuring Cup with Red Graphics it & 39! Easy-Pour, and I do ship internationally need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care an! Displays additional images for this 2-Quart Cup, but maybe it just seems that way to me because 'm. - vintage Country kitchen Accents use this Glass Cup versus a smaller Measuring Cup Glass, 4.6... With over 35,000 products in the kitchen so this Cup does the job for.. View on Vehicle Open in popup window view Wishlist added to Wishlist Anchor Hocking 79027 2 Quart Glass Measuring is. From our shops by … Heavy Duty clear Glass 024 Round Casserole Baking Dish 684C! Plastic made Measuring cups absorb odors your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, suppliers and provide! Plastic made Measuring cups are essential for mixing, Measuring and pouring spout in 2 people carts! Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care and scratches at the 12! Break-Proof Polycarbonate withstands drops and spills of strong, heat-resistant Glass with an integrated handle pour... And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Day Delivery, Drive up and.... The last one, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Wishlist Anchor Hocking 5.! But it came with a handle it, as I really wanted Measuring!