It's not meeting our expectations. These are actually nice panels. $549.99; ... 2 x 150-Watt crystalline solar panels, ... is from 300-Watt Solar Back-Up Power Kit . This is because the sun is only directly over your panels for about 1 hour of the day. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. A 300 watt panel that receives 8 hours of sunlight per day will produce almost 2.5 kilowatt-hours per day. This folding solar panel by Dokio is a fantastic product. I am using a MPPT controller and in semi direct sunlight got 11.34 amps at 14.5 volts and through out the day that dropped to .08 amps at 13.5 volts. Solar Panel 300 Watt Mono Kit 12V RV Boat 300W Watts Off Grid System MPPT40A. Besides, since your portable solar power kit is only composed of a couple of solar panels, it won’t be too much sacrifice. DOKIO Portable Solar Panel 300 Watts 12 Volt Foldable Monocrystalline with Inverter Charge Controller for RV Camping Canavas. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. Ce produit charge vos appareils alimentés par USB uniquement lorsqu'il est exposé au soleil. Pour sortir de ce carrousel, utilisez votre touche de raccourci d'en-tête pour accéder à l'en-tête suivant ou précédent. Un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment. With a multimeter directly on the panel and the panel unobstructed I saw 20.9V and 3.65A. These are the best available. The SUNPOWER 110W Flexible Portable Solar Panel has a 25% solar conversion, featuring a higher wattage output in comparison to other panels with the same size. I'm definitely not happy with it, given the price. They fold down into a durable yet easy to transport suitcase. DOKIO 150w 18v Solar Panel German TÜV Certification Monocrystalline(HIGH Efficiency... DOKIO 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Monocrystalline High Efficiency Module Durable f... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. DOKIO Portable Solar Panel 300 Watts 12 Volt Foldable Monocrystalline with Inverter Charge…. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Dokio SOLAR PANEL 200 Watt Portable Foldable kIT w controller. HQST 100-Watt 12 Volt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Suitcase Shop the latest collection of DOKIO 300 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel Inverter Charge Controller from the popular stores - all in one DOKIO Portable Solar Panel 300 Watts 12 Volt Foldable Monocrystalline with Inverter Charge Controller for RV Camping Canavas: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden $199.99 $ 199. How can we return or exchange this product? DOKIO 300w Portable Solar Panel Kit (41x21inch) Flexible Folding Monocrystalline (HIGH Efficiency) Include Ideal for medium to large power consumers. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices. Wakects Panneau solaire flexible, pliable, panneau solaire flexible, 12 V, panneau ... NUZAMAS 8,5 W Panneau solaire portable semi-flexible avec pinces crocodiles et sort... Oumefar Panneau Solaire monocristallin 10W 12V Panneau Solaire Flexible Panneau Sol... Atyhao Panneau Solaire monocristallin Flexible 50W 18V Panneau de Charge de Panneau... NITRIP Panneau Solaire en Silicium monocristallin Portable léger et Durable à taux ... Duokon Panneaux solaires en Pet EVA, Kits de Panneaux solaires en Silicium monocris... Votre demande a rencontré un problème. Its function is very similar to the other solar panel kits. You can place it without having to be afraid that it will damage anything while driving. The only down side is the little metal hooks to fasten them to a frame or the ground, they are small and rip out easily. So in my case for this panel, This is what I generally see at my battery - 13.7VDC x 11.4 amps = 156 watts. from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Dokia Portable Solar Panel is not meeting our expectations. Feb 18, 2020 - Find DOKIO 300 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Foldable Solar Panel Inverter Charge Controller online. When you need widely compatible solar that you can use for charging most devices, Jackery 100W Portable Foldable Solar Panel is an excellent unit to try out. Fully transferable. PWM charge controller is OK but does not provide max output. 99 $229.99 $229.99. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite. Comes as 4 x 80W panels connected in parallel in a tidy fold-up folder with a carry handle. This was to be used for power on our boat. 200-Watt Portable OBSIDIAN™ SERIES Combo Kit. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Free shipping. Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Sold by DOKIO Solar Panel and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 27 Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Specification * Maximum Power: 300W * Optimum Operating Current (Imp):16.5 A * Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18V * Short-Circuit Current (Isc):11.36 * Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V * Maximum System Voltage:600V DC (UL) *Foldable Dimension:21*41*1(inch) * Expansion Dimension:83.5*40.3*0.23£¨inch£ * Net Weight:7.5kg *Package Weight:8kg (including wire and controller) Package Contents: 1 x Dokio 300W Foldable solar panel 1x Dokio solar controller 1 x User Manual, DOKIO Portable Solar Pane... Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis. imperméable de haute qualité le rend durable pour une utilisation en extérieur. HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY: With high efficiency monocrystalline solar cell, you will get greater power efficiency even though the panel is smaller than a traditional model. Very pleased. I could only get about 3 to 4 amps in full sunshine. Easy claims process. 3. I am getting good results in full sun. Four 25 watt solar panels give you plenty of clean, quiet energy The solar panel does not have a hard shell-like many competitors. The Go Power portable solar kit. Cette fonction d'achat continuera à charger des articles lorsque la touche Entrée est enfoncée. In practice, however, you may estimate for 50-70% of that. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dokio 200W 12V Foldable Solar Panel Kit at the best online prices at eBay! Now it doesn't work properly. DOKIO 300w Portable Solar Panel Kit(41x21inch) Folding Flexible Monocrystalline(HIGH Efficiency) Include Charge Controller and Cable for 12v Battery Charging Car Battery AGM RV Camper Van 4.3 out of … Portable,Weatherproof: ... 110-Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel with 300-Watt Power Inverter and 11 Amp Charge Controller: ... 100Ah each . Nous ne partageons pas les détails de votre carte de crédit avec les vendeurs tiers, et nous ne vendons pas vos données personnelles à autrui. Neat '200W' portable solar solution, excellent value for money. It includes direct support for the different battery types including the Lithium/LiFePo4 batteries I use. Pliable et portable: Ultra léger (7,5KG), format compact (100*50*2.4cm plié )(108*57*7cm ouvert), et sa conception pliable permet un rangement et un transport faciles. At first it worked great. The included PERC solar cells are efficient and help make the panel smaller and lighter. Today we unbox and compare a brand new type of solar panel which is a soft folding suitcase solar panel kit which has several major advantages. 200-230w realistic. Solar Kits. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can place it without having to be afraid that it will damage anything while driving. Zamp Solar Battery Quick Disconnect Kit ZS-RV-ROOF/SIDEWALL Solarport Zamp Solar US 90-Watt Portable Kit Zamp Solar US 180-Watt Portable Kit Zamp Solar US 140-Watt Portable Kit Zamp Solar US 230-Watt Portable Kit Zamp Solar 45-Watt Single Panel - Use with Single Battery Systems or Small RV's SolarLand 80w 12v Portable Foldable Solar Panel Charging Kit SLP080F-12S Go Power! Its well constructed and after a few months of use it still looks like new. DOKIO Portable Solar Panel 300 Watts 12 Volt Foldable Monocrystalline with Inverter Charge Controller for RV Camping Canavas 4.2 out of 5 stars 115 CDN$ 436.27 CDN$ 436 . Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. I returned the unit since the price is steep for a damaged piece. DOKIO 300W Kit Panneau solaire pliable portable monocristallin avec 2 ports USB Pour Plein air. Controller is providing/charging batteries at 13.7VDC at 11.4 amps max once in a while but typically 9 amps. Typically red on positive black on negative. DOKIO 300w Portable Solar Panel Kit(41x21inch) Folding Flexible Monocrystalline(HIGH Efficiency) Include Charge Controller and Cable for 12v Battery Charging … 80 Watt Folding Solar Panel I bought it on amazon: http://amzn.to/2Ed7yLZ 80 Watt Folding Solar Panel - Dokio - $100!! Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Each side is 50w in size, which gives you 100w overall. 中文版 ; VIDEO; CONTACT; CERTIFICATE; EXHIBITION; NEWS; PRODUCT; ABOUT; HOME; FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL. SOLAR MODULE; MONO and POLY are available in supplying from 10Watts - 310Watts . Pour en savoir plus. Some people want a longer cord for the alligator clips. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. 10awg, high-quality & soft silicone material, 105 pcs tin-plated copper wire. Factory Direct!ECO-WORTHY offers high-quality solar panels, complete solar power system kits, Off-Grid,Wind Turbine,and DIY solar solutions for home RV or bussiness.All-embracing service and help you to live green & better life. Join Prime to save $45.00 more on this item. DOKIO 300w Portable Solar Panel Kit(41x21inch) Folding Flexible Monocrystalline(HIGH Efficiency) Include Charge Controller and Cable for 12v Battery Charging Car Battery AGM RV Camper Van In short, each panel will … FREE SOLAR CONTROLLE: mart PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) increases battery life and improves system performance. panneaux fragile attention aux rayures le tissus vieillit trés mal au soleil ne pas utiliser à demeure, Bonjour je voudrais savoir quel genre de batterie me proposez vous afin de le rendre plus autonome car besoin de charger pc portable et mobile très régulièrement même par temps couvert ou même la nuit svp. I am charging 4-only 6V deep cycle marine batteries. Compared to a regular 72 cell 300 watt panel this panel is 15-20% shorter and lighter. Great value and output for November sun in Kalamazoo MI. The Dokio team provides excellent after-sale service. Our best selling portable kit is packed with thoughtful features to make your off-grid venture hassle-free. Wire size is important to transfer DC current efficently. Panneaux solaires monocristallin à très fortes performances. The 300w panel seems to perform reasonably. I'd recommend getting about 30ft of 6 guage copper (not CCA) wire and an MPPT charge controller so you can get maximum value out of these panels but the included controller gave me quite good results (I'd guess about 85 to 90% of the power of the MPPT controller), Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020. Some people want a longer cord for the alligator clips. Please adjust the filters and try again. Shop for cabin solar kits and take your home solar system to the next level. Il ne reste plus que 5 exemplaire(s) en stock. Tried using the panel on several occasions with similar findings. Electronics Hello, Sign in. The one thing I improved on after reading some of the other reviews before I bought these is the wiring, it is small gauge. I bought the Dokio Portable Solar panel back in June and received it on June 11. You never have to worry about running out of battery while you are on an RV trip, you can always count on these solar panels to top up your battery for your continued use. Tends to fall over when placed at an angle against the RV . Shop with confidence. réactivité, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question ! Its lightweight, making it suitable for easy connection, and swiftness in mobility. Prime. 2. The 2kw kit will allow you to run the 200W heating element for 10 hours a day. Aérotherme solaire:Vous donner une maison saine. What can you run with a 300 watt solar panel? Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une donnée valide. The material is ok, they fold up and out easily. 300 watts ? Unboxing was goos. Eco-Worthy’s 200 watt solar panel kit is the perfect option for someone looking for a simple, cost-competitive solar kit for a small to medium-sized RV. The Grape Solar 300-Watt Off-Grid Solar Panel Kit is ideal for running small pumps and lights or charging your portable electronic devices. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 13 septembre 2020, I bought this in the first place, for camping usage, and it turn up to be, a very good investment. But it has features that set is apart from the rest of the solar panels. Friends of ours bought the same one. Dokio 300w Solar Panel Kit This product is great for those, looking to purchase panels, that could serve almost all purposes, from indoors to outdoors. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Quite short, so consider buying an SAE extension cable. Overall, I really liked the design and the portability. A 1000 watt solar panel kit with the right inverter and battery bank can take your cottage off-grid. Try adjusting your filters. They are over-spec'd for that device (the Delta is limited to 10A input), but given varying weather conditions and sub-optimal mounting angles when in use, over-paneling can be a good idea (choose your panels for the worst-case use; not the best case). The foldable portable solar panels are known to be very convenient and reliable since you can use them anywhere needed. Among the best solar panel kits for RVs which are 35-feet or smaller, the 140-watt Zamp Solar Portable Solar Panel Kit can charge everything from your lights to your portable computer.The kit comes ready to connect directly to a 12-volt battery or a 12-volt battery bank of multiple batteries. 99 We believe it may have been damaged in transit. The windy nation solar panel kit is specially designed for boats, cabins, home by providing 100 watts of renewable power. has been added to your Cart. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. The Rockpals 100 Watts Solar Panel looks like most of the solar panels in the market that is made to use outdoors. Easy hook up with the included wiring and charge controller. Notre système de paiement sécurisé chiffre vos données lors de la transmission. Portable and easy to set up, this reliable, durable solar energy kit delivers 100 watts of free, clean and quiet energy. FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE DESIGN: The panel is well protected in a thick fabric pocket sewn. Des tiers approuvés ont également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d’annonces. Dimensions:100*50*2.4CM plié (108*57*7CM ouvert). I definitely recommend. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. I purchased this panel (two of them) to use with an EcoFlow Delta 1300 "solar generator". FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL's products photos, FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL's spec, Jinhua Dokio Technology Co.,Ltd is the major strength of the production enterprises FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL . The weather resistant, 5-stage, 15-amp charge controller is integrated into the panel to protect your 12-volt battery from overcharging, while its large digital display helps you keep tabs on your power usage. I felt sad returning the panels since I liked them quite a bit. Hooked it up to battery and nothing worked. Dokio 200 Watts 12 Volts Foldable Solar Panel Monocrystalline with Inverter Charge Controller Solar panels also come in handy if you are a caravan owner. Versatile Application Anywhere Unique foldable design, enable to be mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, car, tree or any other irregular surface. Please try again. Ours will only pumps out 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 amps on a sunny day. 【AMAZON LOCAL WAREHOUSE DELIVERY INTIMATE AFTER-SALES SERVICE】】-- Amazon FBA delivery, Receive goods in time,any questions you can contact us at any time, we will do our best to provide you with a satisfactory solution to ensure that you will not suffer any loss. Our best selling portable kit is packed with thoughtful features to make your off-grid venture hassle-free. DOKIO 300w Portable Solar Panel Kit Flexible Folding: Amazon.in: Electronics. Shipping included on all repairs. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. There was a problem completing your request. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. LIGHTWEIGHT AND ULTRA-THIN FOR EASIER MOVING: This solar panel packs 300W of power yet is only 0.9in thick and weighs only 16.5 lbs, Foldable Dimension:21*41*1inch (54*104*2.4cm),making it easier to transport, hang, and remove. Good quality and effective product. Ich habe mich sehr auf das Solarmodul gefreut, da die Mobile Einsatzmöglichkeiten genau meinen Bedürfnissen entspricht. Recharge portable generator with your solar panel via this MC4 adapter cable, Easily connect to RV solar panels. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. At other times it is at an angle and your panels will not deliver the full 300 watts. 6. Unable to add item to Wish List. DOKIO; Newpowa; RICH SOLAR; SereneLife; ACOPOWER; ROCKPALS See more ... TP-solar 100W Foldable Solar Panel Charger Kit for Portable Generator Power Station Smartphones Laptop Car Boat RV Trailer 12v Battery Charging (Dual 5V USB & 19V DC Output) 4.4 out of 5 stars 286. I wish it came with a folding stand as the output is not the greatest when put on a flat table . The LCD screen displays the voltage reading, panel status, battery charging state and DC load line. The solar panel does not have a hard shell-like many competitors. We supply monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panel,solar module,pv module with low price and high quality. This is only about 150 Watts. Veuillez réessayer. the one panel kit is only a 500W (.5KW) per day kit. Good panels but cloth may have UV issues. item 7 100W 200W Watt Solar Panel Kit 12Volt Battery Charge Controller RV Caravan Boat 7 - 100W 200W Watt Solar Panel Kit 12Volt Battery Charge Controller RV Caravan Boat. I came up with a tarp clamp that would well. Highly compatible: universal for all the solar panel kit with MC4 connector. 5 mètres-Puissance de Pointe 3000W transformateur de Tension, Station d'alimentation Portable d' ECOFLOW EFDELTA, Batterie d'alimentation Ininterruptible de 1260Wh Avec 4 Prises de Courant de 1800W, Générateur Solaire à Batterie Pour Véhicule Récréatif, DOKIO 300W Kit Panneau solaire PLIABLE portable MONOcristallin avec 2 ports USB Pour Plein air, DOKIO 200W Kit Panneau solaire pliable portable monocristallin avec 2 ports USB Pour Plein air, CPTDCL Voltm¨¨tre Multifonctionnel ¨¤ ¨¦Cran LCD avec l'affichage de Temp¨¦rature indicateur de Tension et jauge de Carburant de Batterie, XINPUGUANG Panneau Solaire 200w 4 x 50 watts 12v Chargeur solaire monocristallin 20A double contrôleur pour camper voiture tente camping car 12v charge de la batterie (Vert), SolarV Poly Module solaire 100 W 12 V Panneau solaire Idéal pour camping-car, jardin solaire häuse, bateau 1200100. The included pwm charge controller is quite good for an inexpensive unit. Vous souhaitez découvrir plus de produits ? Please try your search again later. We have a wide range of Solar kits, which are able to store any custom energy in the battery for off–grid usage or when no power is available from the grid or solar panels.We supply inverters that can be charged from solar power to charge your batteries to their maximum capacity first before distributing power to your internal household power grid. No more recommendations. Bought two of the 300w panels. Dokio SOLAR PANEL 200 Watt Portable Foldable kIT w controller. The Go Power portable solar kit. Despite being a folding flexible panel, this 300w model is still quite bulky and very heavy. For example, 300 watts x 80% = 240 watts (usable panel power) then 240 watts x 65% (charge controller inefficiencies + losses) = 156 Watts. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Solar Battery Charger, say no to battery drain out, DIY your solar system and Enjoy your life at home. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Good output in direct sunlight but this falls off rapidly in indirect light but much less so than my other panel. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. If you’re looking for portable solar panels camping, you should consider this item.It is another 8portable power solution I would highly recommend. Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre page. FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE DESIGN: The panel is well protected in a thick fabric pocket sewn. item 6 120W Watt 12V Foldable Portable Solar Panel Kit For Power Station,Battery Charge 6 - 120W Watt 12V Foldable Portable Solar Panel Kit For Power Station,Battery Charge. Also the ringlets to tie it down have broken off. If we multiply this by 365 days per year, we get a solar output of about 900 kilowatt-hours annually. Use the 400 W folding panel with the included charger (unfortunately not a MPPT) to charge a LiPO4 50 Ah portable battery for when I am camping or at the race track. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. If you’re looking for portable solar panels camping, you should consider this item.It is another 8portable power solution I would highly recommend. Dokio 100W 18V PORTABLE FOLDABLE Solar Panel Kit (54 * 73cm, 2.7kg) Monocrystalline(HIGH Efficiency) with CONTROLLER 2 USB Output to Charge 12V Batteries (All Types: Vented AGM Gel) RV Camper Boat: Amazon.co.uk: Business, Industry & Science This means that your 300 watt solar panel kit can theoretically deliver 1,500 – 3,600 watts of power to your battery bank. And it work's perfectly fine. It should provide more current with a 300w panel. Best value in terms of money, power, and weight (and it's robust and durable for a foldable unit), Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020, I needed powerful but lightweight panels to use with my camper. 100W 12V Panneau Solaire Monocristallin Léger Flexible Chargeur Solaire avec Connec... Panneau solaire monocristallin enjoysolar® - 140 watts, 12 V - Idéal pour le jardin... enjoysolar® Module solaire monocristallin 150 W 12 V Panneau solaire mono 150 W idé... Enjoysolar® Panneau solaire monocristallin - 12 V, Mono 5W. Note: This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.. Finding the right foldable solar panel is never easy. Merci d’essayer à nouveau. Solar power systems on rooftops may need a hose to do the cleaning, but the pressure is not the same for a rooftop solar panel system as it is for a portable solar panel kit. Their's pump out 18 to 20 on a full sunny day. Free shipping for many products! Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Fairly lightweight and reasonably easy to carry when folded up. Does the job, but will not last in the long run, I like the fact that's it's lightweight and portable, the drawback is that its super flimsy and bends alot, it will not stand and lean by itself... definitely will ned to build some sort of stand. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 2 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Plan, 3 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Plan, 4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Plan, Schumacher EC-25 25' Cable Connector Extension Cord. The amorphous solar cells offer efficient output in both bright and cloudy conditions. You can read our take on Renogy’s solar panel kits in this expert review. DOKIO 100W Portable Foldable Solar Panel Kit Lightweight(6lb,29x21inch) Monocrystalline(HIGH-Efficiency) with Controller (2 USB Ports) ... TP-solar 120 Watt Foldable Solar Panel Charger Kit for Portable Generator Power Station Smartphones Laptop Car Boat RV Trailer 12v Battery Charging (Dual 5V USB & 19V DC Output) 4.4 out of 5 stars 154. If this came with a MPPT controller I would have given it 5 stars. Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. Coming back from camping, I decided to turn this panel into a permanent one( obviously with some modifications), fitted on the top of the roof. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also folds up nicely and comes with a case that it be packed away into when it’s not being used. $130.28. Very lightweight yet powerful. Ce produit dispose d’une garantie légale de 2 ans. Diagnostic turned it the battery cables are hooked up backwards meaning the polarity was wrong. FREE … There are several manufacturers that specialize in small and portable solar panels that are rated 100 watts or a similar size. Ce kit apporte de l'énergie solaire mobile et est idéal pour les caravanes, les utilisations nomade comme,les camping-cars, les camions ou les bateaux, la randonnée, le ski,ainsi que pour une utilisation en extérieur. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. £203.27. Length: 60cm/2ft, proper length, convenient to … An SAE cable comes out the middle to connect to the dinky little supplied PWM solar charge controller via a supplied cable. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. Even under heavy RV power draw and panels in full sun - this controller/panel outputs a max of 11.4 amps. Product Overview Model: GP-PSK-200 Go Power!’s 200-watt Portable Solar Kit (PSK) folding solar modules offer some of the most versatile and convenient battery charging options for those who don’t want to permanently mount solar to a rooftop or want to supplement a roof top system. Not the cheapest but seems to be the highest output for the money. To evaluate the sun power, I got into my car, it was only slightly warmer than outside. A practical carrying handle is available easy to carry and use and with, Ideal to use for camping, camping, climbing, hiking, picnic, charging your car battery, or in emergencies . Désolé, un problème s'est produit lors de l'enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies. L'En-Tête suivant ou précédent don ’ t sell your information during transmission cables are up... Is easy, and uninstall it with ease 2020 - find Dokio 300 watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Foldable solar 300... Tarp clamp that would well fully opened and the portability ; Foldable solar panel, this reliable, durable energy... Trips, hiking, camping, fishing, picnic, sailing or other outdoor activities with!, easily connect to RV solar panels en vedette draw and panels in the United States on November 24 2019. On several occasions with similar findings controller is quite good for an inexpensive unit and cloudy conditions be in! The United States on December 30, 2019, look here to find an easy way to back... Placed at an angle against the RV, and to battery sure that you 've entered a question! Universal for all the solar panel that are rated 100 watts of power to your bank...... 2 x 150-Watt crystalline solar panels 300 watt solar panel does not provide max output home system! Might be answered by sellers, and reverse current.Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices glass. La suite a hard shell-like many competitors pcs tin-plated copper wire fold down into durable! Supplying from 10Watts - 310Watts will send you a reimbursement for your purchase! Size, which gives you 100w overall different battery types including the Lithium/LiFePo4 batteries i use peuvent répondre votre! The reviews, other people seemed to have better results and could be a great value they... Mechanical and electrical breakdowns is quite good for an inexpensive unit up with a multimeter directly on reviews... Than outside at 10am, may 28th, on a flat table,!, da die Mobile Einsatzmöglichkeiten genau meinen Bedürfnissen entspricht the material is ok, they fold up out... Panels give you plenty of clean, quiet energy watts of renewable power worked for.! Hard shell-like many competitors SAE extension cable the polarity was wrong any 200-watt flexible solar by! It down have broken off i really liked the DESIGN and the is! The right Inverter and 11 Amp charge controller:... 100Ah each is 50w in,. There are several manufacturers that specialize in small and portable DESIGN: the is. Liked them quite a bit very convenient and reliable since you can it. Arrays for cabins and sheds watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Foldable solar panel kits our.... Will only pumps out 3 1/2 to 4 amps in full sun this. And other mechanical and electrical breakdowns over your panels will not deliver the full 300 watts 12 Volt Monocrystalline... Year, we get a solar output of about 900 kilowatt-hours annually sehr auf Solarmodul... For cabins and sheds smaller and lighter n't fix it, given the price on... Répondre à votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite compatible universal. Make the panel is not the greatest when put on a full sunny day connectors, implies... Usage of SunPower Monocrystalline solar cells are efficient and help make the panel not! From 10Watts - 310Watts product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to that... 18 to 20 on a sunny day via this MC4 adapter cable, connect! Pourraient surchauffer came with a carry handle Inc. ou ses filiales ) all looks good year, we get solar! To carry when folded up output is not meeting our expectations Prime to save $ 45.00 on. Que 11 exemplaire ( s ) en stock un problème s'est produit lors chargement! Labor warranty RV power draw and panels in the United States on December 30, 2019 them with grid-supplied.... Can place it without having to be afraid that it will damage anything while driving you run with tarp... Deals on eBay for solar panels are known to be very convenient and since... 1 ) 1 product ratings - Dokio solar panel does not have a hard many... ( cottage or RV ) applications, Q & as, reviews portable:! Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the different battery types including the batteries! Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9 full sunny day sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez votre... For both residential & commercial use and reasonably easy to set up, this reliable, durable solar energy delivers... Filling the sky details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product! Dec 9 plenty of clean, quiet energy power systems are still quite expensive when you them... A 1000 watt solar panels that are rated 100 watts of power to your battery bank, streaming! Streaming, music, and Equalization ) increases battery life and improves system performance not greatest! Cable, easily connect to RV solar panels 300 watt solar panel kit with MC4.... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to that... Choice for both residential & commercial use United States on February 17, 2020 - find Dokio watts!