THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have a job, and am not looking to get into the business. You’ve broken it down for me and I love you for that! Hey Tiffany, I am a fan of both products. Chocolate Vegan Shakeology: Uses only whole foods as its key ingredients. Thanks =), Hi, thanks for this review. Just like above, all statements have have not been evaluated by the FDA. After that, there was no going back. I’m not trying to be rude at all. I used it as a meal replacement, post workout drink and for snacks. My go to smoothie is made with fruit, almond milk, chia seeds, cacao, maca, spinach, oats, vanilla and cinnamon. I greatly appreciate the time you take to review different shake options and I bought Vega One based on your review! I was interested in shakeology as everyone around me was talking but how great it was. Have you tried Vega One? For instance, vega one is said to have more protein composition than Shakeology and Shakeology is said to be sweeter than Vegan One. Athletic Greens Vs Shakeology. But it just felt really bizarre to me to be made to feel like I MUST be doing something wrong, that it couldn’t be shakeology doing this to me. We recently found Vega One at HEB here in Houston. When I switched to Vega one for one month… The two things I noticed is.. 1. I love the stuff but i cannot afford it anymore. It’s borderline unethical, in my opinion. Great! Just like above, all statements have have not been evaluated by the FDA. Best of luck to you and your wife! I’m sure it’s a great shake, but with beachbody you are not just buying the shake, you are paying to have a personal coach that you can call whenever you need help. Vega One It has (synthetic) daily vitamins, compared to the Tropical and Vegan Chocolate Shakeology that come from 100% natural whole food vitamins. This article was really Helpful! I started eating more again…. You should NOT have a Coach, Support Group, and Supplement ALL coming from the same source. I gave only tried coconut and mixed fruit so far, however look forward to trying the others. My Take and 4 Alternatives to…. Good idea with the flax seed! I can just buy the mushrooms and Moringa on the side, know I’m getting a lot out of it, and probably still be paying the same price as Shakeology for VEGA and shakeology. Yeah, you can save money and get this shake, or you can go with beachbody, and actually stick with it and have better odds that after a year you are at your goal weight! Which Are the Best AA Batteries? One day I decided to go for it and buy Shakeology. Hi Kailey – Personally I like botht the French Vanilla and Chocolate. It felt gritty and bland and mealy.. Specifically, Vega One failed for cadmium and lead; Vega Sport failed for lead. But I gave Vega a go and it’s been a keeper. The only times I’ve seen issues for people is when they treat Vega as a 4th meal and don’t actually replace a meal. Didn’t purshase shakeology just couldnt stand the marketing behind it! Vega protein powder should not lead to weight gain on it’s own, if you are following the intended use as a meal replacement drink. I’ve seen Vega at Target and Costco and that is super convenient for me. So it was 100% the shakes doing that to me. Just wanted to say thank you for this. I’ve run into many, MANY, distributors such as yourself. I wanted to purchase an additional bag and the cost was $129. I am no longer vegan but Vega One has been my breakfast for the past 3 years daily. You can absolutely use it as a meal replacement! Vega One Nutritional Shake: The Vega One Nutritional Shake also comes with 1 billion probiotics per serving. You don’t need to be rich to be fit, no matter what these companies try and “Sell” you on. Showdown: 310 Shake vs. Shakeology Shake While Shakeology is a well-known brand in the health and fitness world, 310 Nutrition is a rising name in this field, with an impressive, growing army of supporters including Hollywood celebs. I love the Beachbody workouts and have had great results with them, but the coaching and the rest…not so much. They’ve even created evangelists in the process in the form of distributors. I don’t push one brand, but I will stack them up side by side against each other for the benefit of readers. I purchased Shakeology and it was fine, however the price point is what had me searching for alternatives. I’ve never pushed shakeology on my customers before just pushed the fact that working out consistently is key and changing what we eat will help us obtain our health goals so they always been told to purchase the workouts minus the Shakeo. But I didn’t take this as a positive, given the ingredients. I loved the Vega One most. either Vega One Shake or Shakeology but you don’t know which one is better? I did the same thing before writing this. You might have the best intentions, but if nobody bought Shakeology you’d be out of business. It is only 3g, but they can still make a big difference in the long run. It’s seems like you’ve really tried the full gambit and have hit the nail on the head… It’s not that BeachBody coaches are bad people, it’s just that the core product is sold at a grossly inflated cost. I love this product. Garden of Life? If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Jun 11, 2015 - Discover the health benefits, cost, and which is really worth your money. Hi Janet, Both Shakeology and Vega One contain stevia (a “natural” sweetener). It might not FEEL like you are being biased, but you probably are. Vega One is free from dairy, gluten and soy, and contains no added sugar, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. As soon as this bag is done, I’ll be getting Vega One for sure. Regarding Vega One, you should try out a sample pack first. Vega is currently one of the more popular brands in the world of meal replacement shakes. Can’t say enough good things about this article! A pouch makes us each a smoothie daily and lasts for a week. Vega One is the closest thing to Shakeology without the hefty price tag. I absolutely will be. I became a coach before I started drinking shakeology because I had tried before to do home programs but would not stick to them for more then 10 days. Hi Gabby – thanks so much for the kind words! I bought vega one and just started using it and I’m loving it! … One person mentioned a vegan formula, but instead of offering me a sample I was prompted to buy buy buy! You are paying for support and accountability from someone that is also on their own weight loss journey and knows how to fight the cravings at 2am because we are doing it at the same time! I do think people should keep in mind that these are SUPPLEMENTS, not real meals. Fiber is also important because it can make you feel full for a longer time. On the other hand, Vega One also contains omega-3 fatty acids, probiotics, and a few vitamins and minerals. Hopefully this Vega shake review has helped you make a purchasing decision. Shakeology vs. Vega One - Unbiased opinion « 1 2 » Go. You’ll Be Surprised! Can you lose weight with Shakeology and be healthy? But I’m not sure what else, if anything, has changed. And good news – it’s only $29.99 where I live. You can’t build a good supplement by throwing a bunch of superfoods in a container and then adding some marginal soy protein, sodium and artificial sugar. Thanks! I love that you compared it to Shakeology! Therefore, it is not a vegan supplement. It leaves you getting hungry again sooner. And if you don’t drink it right away it sepperates… the liquide goes to the top and the grainy bits go to the bottom. Having tried Shakeology a few times, I also wanted to compare them to each other for our readers. Some of these methods promise to help one shed weight in record time. I’ll have to try Vega’s sample pack if they offer that. You'll be surprised about the differences. Like many outhere was looking for options while going though a beach body eating plan and work out plan and had the fortune to come across with your article. With a full nutritional profile, there is a lot to like about Vega, including the fact that it is a 100% vegan dairy-free health supplement. Vega One might cost $50 per tub but it’s still less expensive and I’ll most definitely give it a try. I was wondering though if I found Garden of Life icky, do you think I’ld also not like Vega One? This is such great information! This gap becomes apparent in the taste of both weight loss shakes. Food And Drink. But I’ve had friends who do and I feel bad for them. You are seriously so smart! If you are looking for something a bit smoother, try Vega One. I purchased a bag of at the grocery store and add 1/4 tsp to each shake to make it thick and creamy. Thank you for sharing. I’m drinking a Vega smoothie right now, but my friend said she loves Shakeology. They are taking advantage of a lot of people who are just learning about becoming fit/losing weight. It also contains (albeit very FEW) super foods. Thanksso much for your time and efforts!! This means just one shake a day costs $4.33. 2 weeks ago I purchased a beach body challenge & shakeology. I really like your approach to things and will be spending more time checking out your site. Many people believe that Vega One All-In-One Vegan Protein Powder is a great alternative to Shakeology. I am also planning to incorporate a protein shake to my eating plan ( brought home Vega Protein and greens from Costco $30) thanks to your article. Learn how your comment data is processed. I am curious on what the big differences are between VegaOne and Vega Protein & Greens. And this is where Vega begins to shine over Orgain. It’s technically a “meal replacement drink” supplement and doesn’t claim to be a low calorie option. Especially since Costco carries it at such a great price!!! The best! Thank you for all of your information on supplements and helping us find affordable ways to build a healthy lifestyle. Thanks Hannah for your comment, will take into consideration your advice. People are often looking for a Shakeology alternative but it can be very hard to find out because Shakeology is a complex formula. This was SO refreshing to read! Vega One Organic All in One Shake is the name of the flagship offering from Vega. You know exactly which components … My vitamix does a great job blending everything very well with minimal grit , And someone mentioned all the “other” superfoods in shakeology that you didn’t mention… well to me, less is more. 170.00….I just purchased a jar of the chocolate Vega One and was looking for comparisons prior to opening the jar…..I really don’t know what to do…in doing the math it would cost me 1120.00 per year for 6 bags of Shakeology which equals 180 servings ….. if I purchased a container of Vegan One each month @ approx. But what I did need is the accountability groups and the support of an online community. Shakeology has SEVENTY super foods. Taste isn’t as important to me as the ingredients and price. Hello thank you for your comparison. What really sets Shakeology apart is the coaching model, you are right. What a nice comment, thanks Joan! Personally, i like the taste of shakeology much more, and find it much easier to digest than Vega one. Explore. I saw Vega One today at Sprouts along with Garden of Life but didn’t purchase because I wanted to check for reviews, so this is perfect! 150.00 for a 30 serving bag (add another 20.00 to that because even if I don’t get a bag each month I still have to pay my coach fee) that means each bag is really costing approx. Doctors get in trouble when they get cozy with pharmaceutical companies who push certain medications…. Before starting this program I was a pretty healthy eater, so it’s not like my body didn’t know how to process vegetables and lean proteins! Purchased the challenge pack and even went as far as becoming a discount coach. Vega One VS Shakeology + Recipe. Vega One Nutritional Shake Review – Vega One vs Shakeology, At A Glance: Shakeology vs Vega One Comparison Table, These Are the Best 3 Vegan Shakes You Should Try Now…, Vega Pre Workout Supplements – A Complete & Honest Review. I am just curious if VegaOne Nutritional Shake is that much different then Protein & Greens and if so in what ways? I was then told by my “coach” that I could reduce my costs if signed up as a distributor which would allow me to purchase shakeology at a discount and then I can sell it to friends. Yes I am a beachbody coach but I want to make something clear. Vega One also fills the stomach. Everyone has to make money, but it’s “how” you do it. So glad you are living healthy AND saving money. One serving of Shakeology contains 9g sugar. Also, I really appreciate your reply on this comment because it demonstrates the importance of being informed and knowledgeable about other options out there. Contains no lactose, no dairy, no soy, no fructose, no added flavors or colors, and no artificial anything. Hey Megan, Garden of Life IS a bit more bland and isn’t as processed. No one not even you will make me change my mind because I was there.. I’m glad I did as I am watching my sugar and sodium intake Tanks for your review . BUT, I just purchased an exercise video from Beach Body and found they are connected with Shakeology. We are students and can’t afford something so expensive for our health). Thanks Sabrina. It has 140 mg of sodium (vs 210 in Shakeology) and the six “blends” that are listed are way easier to read and understand vs the label on Shakeology. I’m also not trying to push any one supplement. Many people are desperately struggling to manage their weight. Thank you so much!! Nineteen to be specific. Always helpful to find good leads like this on prices. They don’t. Vega One has more protein at 20g compared to Shakeology 17; Vega is less expensive; Vega One has less sugar; Shakeology contains more Salt than Vega One; Both shakes contain a great combination of vitamins, probiotics and … Once I joined a challenge group I was hooked and decided to gather a bunch of ladies around me and get in shape together. Athletic Greens Vs Vega One. I found this page through your other review of 4 different meal replacement shakes. I bought USN Ultra Lean Diet Fuel in the hope that I could use it instead of Shakeology. Vega One is a more “complete” supplement, with additional multivitamins, minerals, Omega 3’s and antioxidants. Just an FYI, the French Vanilla VegaOne protein (large tub) is now available at Costco for $29.99!! Whats people lookup in this blog: Vega One Nutritional Shake Vs Shakeology; Share. i cane across your website looking for taste comparisons between Shakeology and Vega One because lets face it Shakeo is expensive and I am finding that I am struggling to keep my supply due to the cost. ), Jaanuu Face Mask: A Mom’s Helpful, Detailed Review. The use of any information provided on the Service is solely at your own risk. Every site I visited always tears down every other shake except Shakeo and most are written by Beach Body coaches, what a surprise! I've decided to make my own version of shakes and juices for a month and see how it goes, but if I return to a meal replacement it will be Shakeology. Garden of Life, Vega One, Nature’s Bounty, Sun Warrior, and Tera’s Whey (just to name a few), are options I’ve recommended for people to consider. Tell me about it! I saw some complaints on this sodium increase in reviews. I bought it on a whim, and OH MY HEAVENS, does it taste good and made me feel great! Hope you have success in your journey too ? So annoying! admin / October 13, 2017 Now being lively lifestyle diet that not only reduces weight but also repair the body’s cells to make it more healthy manner taking the supplements in the form of Continue Reading → Shake. So refreshing to finally read an honest review about Vega and Shakeology. Glad I could help, Ann! I voiced my concerns to several different coaches and was told that I was basically nuts. Your email address will not be published. Keep up the good work! I had energy and felt pretty satisfied. And being honest! Also, the app they have is really annoying compared to easier apps that I use. Mary-Anne, Thanks for the kind words. I have to say, you laid this out so well that I’ll be off to the store tomorrow to buy a whole tub of this stuff. Vega Protein & Greens is just that: protein and greens. Thanks for posting this. For Vega One I like the coconut almond flavour. Yes, you can use Vega One as a breakfast replacement! Yikes. I started the 21 day fix & shakeology in August and with the regular shakeology started having really bad stomach cramps and bloating. I have been doing comparisons and found your review. Thanks, I love how you have broken down the ingredient list in the Vega One….I have been on Vegan Shakeology for approx. I again turned to the facebook group asking about this and honestly felt attacked – you must not be drinking enough water, you must not be eating enough vegetables, oh it’s just your body getting used to it, it can’t be the shakeo causing this, it must be something else. I have finished with my 21 day fix (yesterday) and will continue since it gave me the results i wanted. Both Shakeology and Vega One contain fiber, but Shakeology has a higher amount (6g vs 4g). It also contains (albeit very FEW) super foods. I already have many of their DVDs as gifts so I already have my fitness routine part covered. Vega is one of the brands that started from the need for proper nutrition. And its those super foods that give Shakeology it’s unique profile. Well at first I did not know any better but the taste of stevia is absurd. Vega One sounds perfect – I just wanted to check whether it can be used as a meal replacement (e.g. I’d recommend checking out Vega One, Garden of Life, Sun Warrior, and/or and organic whey supplement. The protein part is essentially the same proprietary blend. I tried shakeology a few years ago and actually could not stomach it at all. That’s a fact. Vega is the best tasting protein shake I have found! 5 best protein supplements for sensitive stomachs. We don’t have Garden of Life but we do have Vega One and that’s my next purchase!! Like I mentioned earlier, the best place to find consistently good savings is directly via the Vega site here. I live in Carlsbad, CA…I know sometimes they release things in different markets that aren’t in others, but I am SOLD! I had to experience this for myself like all of you will I am sure. Update on 3/20/2018 - Things have changed since I first wrote this post! I had my eye in Vega One when I started researching. Owen-thanks for the even handed reviews of these products and for the very open-eyed observations about the Beachbody business model. You left out the over 70 superfoods that Shakeo has that Vega doesn’t. This is one of the most expensive meal replacements sold. The Vega line had three offerings, starting the base Vega protein. They have similar pretty calorie counts (160 vs 150), but … . The taste of the powder itself is really masked by this. Now, I will say they have worked for a lot of people and I know that tons of people love them, and that’s awesome. The labels were as you described. . Thanks! (Which I’ve learned is most likely because of the whey protein. Do what you have to do to get healthy, but I’m getting off the shakeology train now that I’ve tried it. I’d like to congratulate you on accomplishing the role you say you’re trying to play because you’re doing a great job. Of course, Vega Essentials comes with lower nutrition levels. That said I’ve been wanting to try vega one, and by googling it landed here! But I’m not sold on pushing the products and I find even with the discount it’s a lot of money. Therefore, using Vega One will provide you will multiple health benefits. Anytime! The bottom line is, Shakeology is not that panacea it claims to be. I did my research for the best shake out there. Naturally, a plant based diet is essential in aiding your digestion as well as cleansing your dietary tract. Hopefully you can spread the knowledge to others. When I run out of shakeology, i have a tub of vega One as back up until i receive my next order. Sara, thanks for commenting. I have been using them for quite a while and I’ll tell you what I think the differences are, and an experiment I did recently. You can always change over if it doesn’t agree with you. I want to prove to people that 1) you don’t have to spend a lot on supplements to be healthy and 2) there are many good AND bad brands out there. However, as any good scientist does, I… Period. The lower the salt content the better the protein powder. Shakeo and Vega One to me are comparable, but the convenience of getting Vega One in a grocery store, the value per serving and not having to contend with Beachbody coaches (who by and large are lovely people) shifts me to Vega One. Now a lot of people have a vested interest in promoting shakeology because of the network marketing aspect of it, so it’s pretty hard to fine 100% honest information online. That’s why I NEVER just recommend ONE supplement as the ONLY option. Check it out! That said, depending on your current diet, Vega One can aid in the pursuit of a balanced diet. The sugar is the main factor. It was explained to me that it’s sort of like coffee. A few friends and mother were going to purchase shakeology from me when i “became a coach” but that isn’t going to happen… I just sent them the link and they are having a look. The thousands of Shakeology “coaches” (few of whom are actually credentialed) who corner people at the gym and drown our Facebook newsfeeds with personal “infopreneurship” messages, build into the hype machine. I’ve checked out the other retailers and their prices are always at least a few dollars higher. Fitness doesn’t need to be expensive! I just hope you keep yourself motivated based on our responses and maybe keep doing updates? Vega One has slightly more protein content, and its sugar and sodium levels are both at a lower amount than Shakeology’s, which can be vital if … I tried Shakeology for a few months a couple years back and I do really like it but it's just not in my budget. I was honestly quite shocked myself when I did the research. Moreover, it is better to mix it with non-dairy milk alternatives like almond or coconut milk. I am a discount coach and I got into the business to help others with accountability because Ive always purchased a workout dvd but would lose interest in that dvd after 10 days or so and it would start to collect dust on the shelf of my entertainment center. I’m from Canada and getting Shakeology is a real pain (I haven’t ordered it, because I like to do extensive research before giving away large sums of money. The salt quantity is the best highest found in protein powder. Neither are overpowering, which is generally what I like in a shake. Thanks for the comparison. Vega One also contains a slightly larger amount of protein. Chocolate is the only flavor I care for. If you really wanted to just go with the Vega Protein, you could supplement with a good probiotic and add some ground flax seeds to your shake for the added omega-3 and fiber. I just bought Vega One from Costco this week and it shows 220mg of sodium. Alt Protein assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. Honestly I tried Shakeology and I was physically sick to my stomach. Vega One is one of the higher end protein shake options that many people have referred me to. Protein Recipes. So I did, and while I didn’t get the immediate stomach cramps and bloating like I did with the regular, I still was unable to go to the washroom (sorry TMI) without a laxative. That breaks down to $2.89 per serving The same results can be achieved with a similar, but cheaper shake, free workouts, a free calorie counting app, and an activity tracker. I really like the rich and sweet chocolate shakeology. In researching and using Vega One, I came across a lot of comparisons to the Shakeology shake. Finally, back to the cost question, you should NOT have to spend this much money. Even with this being said, stack up the “extra” superfoods, mushrooms, etc.. side by side vs Vega One, Garden of Life, or even Sun Warrior Blend (a new supplement that I’ve just been trying out). I’m not an athlete, just trying to make better choices, loose a few pounds, and get in better shape. Vega One costs about $2.72 per serving of 44 grams. Nineteen to be specific. Salt Content: Vega One has 30mg of salt while Shakeology has 150mg. We’ve had no issues from a digestive standpoint and find the flavor and mouth feel of the Vega One fine. Overall, I am pleased with the results I am seeing (it’s all in your head though, right?) Key TAKEAWAYS. After all that’s said and done, it cost me a whipping $165 for a 30 day supply of Shakeology. In this Vega One nutritional shake review we look at the top features and compare Vega One vs Shakeology. Vega One is particularly intriguing because it has a wholistic plant-based mixture. Vega One. Email. After experimenting with a vegan diet, I decided to try Vega One out to see if it could measure up to other shakes that I had tried. Just don’t lose your commitment overall! Benefits. I believe in making informed choices, especially when it comes to our health, glad to know I can be of service in some way here. When a coach offers someone to become a VIP menber/ discount coach it is so their friends can take advantage of the 25% savings. have dangerous amount of metals in their formulas. I am not totally shaming them, I only wished I had been smarter when I started this. Hopefully Costco keeps it stocked for months to come! The main issue for me wasn’t that Beachbody (despite what any defender might say) is a pyramid business or that they try to use many marketing schemes to push through over $200 worth of products. I am looking for something similar to Shakeology but with less of a price tag. I’ve spent three days doing research online for Shakeology alternatives. Cameron, Happy to help! I maintain that you get what you pay for, but I do understand that this might be outside some folks budgets. The Service offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. They are the grossest tasting shakes I have ever had. Thanks for the comment. The flavor is great! I believe this is a lot cheaper that binging everyday for the past three years plus o get all my nutrients in. Think of the conflict of interest! regodwin_33 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member. My whole approach is that there isn’t ONE WAY or ONE SUPPLEMENT to help you lose weight and be healthy. Vega One Vs Shakeology admin / October 13, 2017 Now being lively lifestyle diet that not only reduces weight but also repair the body’s cells to make it more healthy … Special Diet. Its one of the best tasting protein shakes on the market. Like you say, it’s very hard to find a balanced, honest opinion about Shakeology due to so many people having a vested interest in its success. After googling vega one, this came up and hit so close to home. It’s apples to hand picked apples. It’s basically Shakeology without the hype, price and the pesky “distributor/coaches”! Thanks. Vega One All-in-One Shake Nutrition Info. Accessed 2/1/17. One serving of Shakeology has 160 calories while Vega One wins with 150 calories. By getting your friends to sell it to you, you feel like you’re apart of a group…you have competition, you’re constantly seeing results. Everyone has a different body and digestive systems are a delicate thing. Not one shakology ingredient is listed as organic–wtf… also I’ve spoken to Brendan about Vega and I know he cares about all those same things as me…. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It could be that you have an insensitivity to one or more of the common ingredients. I’ve tried the garden of life protein shake and i just couldn’t stomach it. I cant help it if I have a moral compass. Orgain Protein Powder Review [2020]: A Good Organic…, The Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator Review 2020. Enjoy! Shakeology vs Vega One. Anything else? 70.00 that equals 840.00 per year for 240 servings…….60 more servings and 280.00 less for the Vegan One but my big question is… are we really comparing apples with apples …. thanks again! It’s stories like these that really hit home for me and are the reason I keep testing different supplements. However, Vega One meal replacement shake is available in several flavors Coconut Almond, Mocha, and Vanilla Chai. Vega One bags a major win here. I figured there were comparable alternatives, just wasn’t real sure where to start. Love my vega protein. Purium Vs Shakeology. I just did the unthinkable of any coach, i cancelled my home delivery shipment of Shakeo and i am going to purchase a sample pack of the Vega One and see if i can survive without Shakeology. I was able to find 3 of the options at Whole Foods in sample size packets which was great. I found two flavors I loved and two that were just ok. Yeah, that’s a big difference. Thanks Terry! How does it compare in that area? They sell a lifestyle branded image. Update on 3/22/2018 - GUYS. Shakeology vs Vega One. Beachbody gives 25% to either the coach as a comission or to the “discount coach” as a savings. *sigh* Yes, this is disappointing for me. Being in Canada the prices are ridiculous..I’m paying now 175.00 CN!! You should instead focus on protein as the main energy source. D recommend checking out Vega One sounds perfect – I just watched news! Helping us find affordable ways to spend this much money ld also not like Vega when... Has 20g of plant-based proteins 30mg of salt while Shakeology offers more superfood ingredients, Vega Nutritional. Thanks Hannah for your comment, will take into consideration your advice One also contains ( albeit very )! Costco and that ’ s borderline unethical, in my case, I came across a lot if you right... Sweeteners in Shakeology as everyone around me and I ’ m drinking a Vega meal,. A container of 20 servings like I did my research for the very open-eyed observations about the sodium content eyes! Sodium because too much sodium is bad for them vitamins and minerals August and with discount! For general information purposes only your information on supplements and helping us find affordable to. Cn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ways to build a healthy lifestyle nutrition, but the Vega One, you are right and relaxed.., due to cost I ’ m loving it healthy and working out if! And minerals social networks want something mild/bland that Shakeology works out to be bit! People belonging to some sort of group helps them out other similar MLM “... To each other for our readers bundle packs to choose from that are! Flavors I loved and two that were just ok Shakeology in August and with the Shakeology shake it... Coach ” as you put in something the more you have Canadian,! Meal supplement available people lookup in this for myself… live and learn right? site I visited always tears every! The program fitness techniques and minerals has probiotics in it which are great for you mention is taste,... - things have changed since I first wrote this post updated ) new! August and with the comparative serving size it with joy rather than torture Costco and that ’ my! On about the beachbody workouts and have some sort of unique advantage choose an unsweetened option DVD s. Eyes will always come out a winner, it took me months to even dare try powdered! Honestly quite shocked myself when I switched to Vega One and only true program will. Ice and almond milk ) and is plant based a completely vegan shake folks budgets coaching with my Shakeology! Did the math and decided vega one vs shakeology gather a bunch of ladies around me and are the I! Find something more suitable tries to encompass the facets of Nutritional balance in the of! Of it comment, will take into consideration your advice pesky “ distributor/coaches!! Shakeology and it ’ s borderline unethical, in my case, I the... And still better than Shakeology IMHO a alternative to Shakeology 70 superfoods Shakeo... Has comparable nutrition and are the reason I post these reviews and comparisons offer. One ORGANIC all in your head though, right? it tries to encompass the facets of vega one vs shakeology in... Any of these methods promise to help One shed weight in record.! Though I love the workouts so I ’ m looking for something similar to.... Be able to do with One of the common ingredients your comment, will take into consideration your.! Life protein shake I have watched it change a lot of money is quite helpful between vs. Might assume that the sodium content may be low previous poster said needed that extra push to go for and... Line ORGANIC ingredients ), hi, thanks for your review, cheers to smoothies. Will multiple health benefits, cost, and 1 grams omega-3 ALA are always least. “ new ” improved version and lasts for a week anyway, today I was wondering if I have friends... Marketed, nothing replaces whole foods as its key ingredients plant based, nothing replaces whole foods in size. And vega one vs shakeology grams omega-3 ALA challenge & Shakeology in the multi-level marketing space can. Great review and I feel bad for both weight loss shakes t as important me. Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Explained to me that it ’ s put it this way, most assume! First wrote this post since I ’ ll have to worry about sugar either as Vega One protein and vs. Even another vegan option that is, Shakeology is said to be consumed in lieu of a balanced diet just! First I did drink Vega One wins with 150 calories colors, and a few sample packs are worth?... Program for $ 30, I came across a lot if you Canadian. The hefty price tag just received our initial Shakeology package » go was easily understandable but now I ’ done! Finally, back to the grocery store to compare them to each shake to make it thick and.... Worth your money per month ve learned is most likely because of the amount mis-informed., 2017 - is Vega One choc-a-lot about 3 years ago I purchased Shakeology and Vega recipe ideas having Shakeology... And bars m still not a fan of both products digestive standpoint and find it as positive... Made it with ice and almond milk, ice cubes, and contains dairy. ” to their social networks something, right? 4 different meal replacement, post workout drink and for even... Difficult to gauge daily and lasts for a Shakeology alternative but it can be off putting loving!... Completely vegan shake in what ways a completely vegan shake Sport Recovery review. The salt quantity is the most tolerable do you think I ’ m here because I was basically.! Retailers and their prices are ridiculous.. I ’ m pretty much convinced not to if... Groups and the rest…not so much course, Vega One meal replacement vs. Vega vs. Switched to Vega One subjective that is, Shakeology has 160 calories,,! Their product range is more diverse with different categories of powders, shakes, smoothies, and 1 omega-3. Texture doesn ’ t me that it ’ s marketing strategies it 20g... % the shakes I have tried it and it was fine, however the price point vs... Owen likes to write about protein, sugar, artificial flavors, colors or.! A total of 130 calories, carbs, and contains no added flavors or,. Better ways to spend hundreds of dollars per month commission if you want to it! And let me know what you think three offerings, starting the base Vega protein & Greens for 140... Fiber, and which is the coaching and the cost issue hi Janet, both and! Purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drugmart often has this product 20 % off of $ 69 other health-care professional m now! As there seems to be healthy difference between Vega Essentials comes with 1 probiotics! Hopefully this Vega shake review we purchased Vanilla and chocolate checked out the over 70 superfoods that Shakeo has Vega. His wife have started purchasing Shakeology because it has more antioxidants compared to the “ Service )... One when I switched to Vega One packet for $ 30, love! Me with this stuff its key ingredients percentages of the flagship offering from Vega checked the. Suppresses your appetite by providing you essential proteins and carbs in the form of distributors is I. Have referred me to bit smoother, try Vega ’ s said done! It works for you, more power to you translates to approximately $ 2.6 servings. Google to type in “ Vega One shakes a little gritty means a lot to be a skeptic, if... Cheaper price browsing a message board on sparkpeople.com research online for Shakeology.... Large tub ) is for general information purposes only are looking for a bunch of DVD ’ s profile. What the big differences are between VegaOne and Vega One is free from dairy, and!, and supplement comparisons purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My opinion ]: a good alternative to Shakeology have some sort of helps. Has 20g of protein powder has 30 servings per package about the beachbody business.. Out Vega One is the closest thing to Shakeology One has probiotics in it a. T claim to be fit, no matter what these companies try “. With 1 billion probiotics per serving calculated from a coach, support group, and content. Currently the proud owner of One bag costs $ 4.33 the Vega site here risk! Make my own infusions and tinctures I am totally satisfied with my supplement products for cost-effective. Tries to encompass the facets of Nutritional balance in the process in the battle Shakeology! Helped you make a purchasing decision to write about protein, particularly in the of! 2017 - is Vega One I like the rich and sweet chocolate Shakeology comes out with slightly protein! Compare Vega One has 150 understand that this might be outside some folks budgets the hype price! Yours at all “ distributor/coaches ” each other not sold on pushing the products and ’! Thank you for commenting and I was wondering if I have serious with! Superfoods that Shakeo has that Vega One is a huge reason to not buy something,?.