Zianos, Italian business in Fort Wayne. Nothing is terrible but you won't leave thinking this is amazing. But it's still a nice Italian restaurant with better-than-average prices for what you get.More, We had a wonderful experience at Zianos. Ziano’s helped to get us out of our COVID funk. Great place to eat. 10520 Maysville Rd Chapel Ridge Location, Fort Wayne, IN 46835-9244 +1 260-245-0341 Website Menu + Add hours All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! The food was delicious and they did a great job of taking care of us. I had the chicken marsala and it was very good. Zianos Italian Eatery Menu you will leave full thinking that was neither the best nor worst Italian I have ever had. theYear=theYear+1900 See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. It was between the barbecue chicken pizza or the classic pizza. Ladin, lingua ladina . The bread sticks are probably their finest item. more, Springhill Suites by Marriott Fort Wayne North. Chicken Marsala with Pasta - Breaded chicken breast smothered in a homemade Lombardo® marsala wine sauce with white-minced onions, fresh mushroom and linguine. She loves it. We needed to change up our food options and we hadn’t had pasta for awhile. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Zianos Italian Eatery at 702 E Dupont Rd in Fort Wayne - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. with chicken and they were as pleased with their meal as I was. Zianos offers individual dinners along with catering options to feed large crowds at an excellent price. Fontanini® Sausage & Peppers with Small Salad - Thickly sliced Fontanini® sausage, with a blend of roasted peppers, onions, and garlic, over penne pasta tossed in marinara and topped with Romano cheese. 137 reviews #25 of 490 Restaurants in Fort Wayne $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. 10520 Maysville Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815 Directions (260) 245-0341. zianos.com. It was great as well.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ziano's Italian eatery. I went with the classic pizza. Celiac. $5 off Offer Details: (5 days ago) Offer Details: zianos coupons - getsetcoupon zianos fort wayne coupons. It tastes reheated. Get menu, photos and location information for Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, IN. Had carryout spaghetti and meatballs. I went with the classic pizza. Our goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community. © Copyright Zianos Italian Eatery 2009- Overall the place is not that bad, but their are better Italian places for the food in Fort Wayne, so if they stopped selling breadsticks, I'd rarely go there.More. Ziano's, Fort Wayne: See 49 unbiased reviews of Ziano's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #107 of 696 restaurants in Fort Wayne. Zianos has three convenient Fort Wayne, IN locations on Maysville Rd, Dupont Rd, and Covington Rd. Dine-In is now open at 75% Occupancy with new hours of 11-9 daily. Zianos is famous for fresh baked breadsticks and serves delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out. We had no complaints with our order. Top Reviews. The breadsticks are soft sweet, and covered with butter garlic and grated parm. propose edit. 5907 Covington Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804-5881 +1 260-444-4348 Website. Zianos Italian Eatery is located on Maysville road and offers a huge menu of popular Italian entrees, appetizers, salads, pizzas and more! I went with the 10” pizza to be on the safe side. Zianos: Miserable experience - See 16 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Wayne, IN, at Tripadvisor. English . The staff is always personable and professional. Good service and...great value for your money.More, My wife and I have been here several times. All served with a side salad. Stuffed Shells or Chicken Florentine. Clean restaurant and restrooms. 3 Fort Wayne, Indiana Locations: Covington Location: 5907 Covington Road 260-444-4348 Dupont Location: 702 East Dupont Road 260-755-5643 Chapel Ridge Location: 10520 Maysville Road 260-245-0341 I can't get enough of them, it's good I don't live close, because I probably eat too much bread anyway. The bread sticks are a must when you come here. Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne, In that offers a warm, family-friendly environment. Tilapia with Pasta - Tilapia filet baked in a white wine sauce. Shrimp Alfredo with Small Salad - Homemade alfredo sauce tossed with shrimp, green onion, and diced tomatoes. The spaghetti and meatballs is a personal favorite. ... #692 of 1836 places to eat in Fort Wayne. Ziano's, Fort Wayne: See 49 unbiased reviews of Ziano's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #107 of 693 restaurants in Fort Wayne. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 4.2K likes. The meat balls are great as well. Review. Zianos Italian Eatery, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Date of visit: September 2018 Served with angel hair pasta. Zianos is mediocre at just about every point. I've eaten here many times. But it's still a nice Italian restaurant with better-than-average prices for what you get. I also decided to try one of their pizzas. Where: Find: Home / USA / Fort Wayne, Indiana / Zianos, 10520 Maysville Rd / Zianos menu; Zianos / Menu. Overall the place is not that bad, but their are better Italian places for the food in Fort Wayne, so if they stopped selling breadsticks, I'd rarely go there. All info on Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne - Call to book a table. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I can't get enough of them, it's good I don't live close, because I probably eat too much bread anyway. For me the biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees. However, next time I’m ordering the 14” pizza. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Zianos Italian Eatery. Go there if you are hungry with few other options.More, They serve freshly baked bread sticks to die for and their luncheon specials are a real bargain -- just the right size pasta portion and a really good salad. more for the cheese sauce. It tastes reheated. It was excellent. Or book now at one of our other 3760 great restaurants in Fort Wayne. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They sell chocolates there that are pretty good, but also expensive. Or book now at one of our other 3748 great restaurants in Fort Wayne. The food is consistently good. Español . A reservation had been made so we didn't have to wait for our table....Convenient parking.More, Unfortunately none of the three are near me, the food is OK, but every time I'm near one on the road, I have to get several orders of their breadsticks and cheese sauce. Our goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community. Get menu, photos and location information for Ziano'S Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, IN. It's gross and I doubt they buy and cook it fresh. Write a Review. Zianos: Nice quiet place fir Its,Ian food and visiting with good friends - See 16 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Wayne, IN, at Tripadvisor. The spaghetti is great. The breadsticks are soft sweet, and covered with butter garlic and grated parm. I was at the smaller Zianos on 5907 Covington Rd. In the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality. Their breadsticks are a must order before you receive your meal. I'm...so thankful they have this light dressing. I was at the smaller Zianos on 5907 Covington Rd. Their salad is especially noteworthy. Share. Zianos, Fort Wayne: See 16 unbiased reviews of Zianos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #164 of 693 restaurants in Fort Wayne. Still only 99 cents for an order of 5 and 50 cents...more for the cheese sauce. Best Travel Voucher Zianos Fort Wayne Coupons - Newnest 2020. theYear=now.getYear() Decor is nice, food is only fair, but it has five star breadsticks. I don't like Italian dressing, but the dressing is light. I went with the 10” pizza to be on the safe side. Wife had baked manicotti with meat sauce. Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne, In that offers a warm, family-friendly environment. Thanks for this wonderful place to eat!!! For me the biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees. so thankful they have this light dressing. It's gross and I doubt they buy and cook it fresh. Zianos, Fort Wayne: See 16 unbiased reviews of Zianos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #162 of 695 restaurants in Fort Wayne. "See you at Zianos!" We had no complaints with our order. It's a family atmosphere and service is decent, but not great. Spaghetti & Meatball, Stuffed Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni Alfredo, or Soup. Baked Mozzarella Chicken with Pasta - Lightly breaded chicken breast topped with melted mozzarella, Romano cheese, and marinara. Zianos absolutely had the best bread sticks in the world! It was between the barbecue chicken pizza or the classic pizza. if(theYear<1900) Other family members enjoyed the Alfredo pasta...with chicken and they were as pleased with their meal as I was. I also decided to try one of their pizzas. Zianos Italian Eatery Fort Wayne; Zianos Italian Eatery, Fort Wayne; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Zianos Italian Eatery Restaurant on Zomato Background music is appropriate and the volume is just right -- never intrusive. The only possible knock is that their menu is limited compared to other Italian restaurants. Serves delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out,! Shells and chopped salads is terrible but you wo n't leave thinking this is the chicken they add to entrees. Covington Rd, I want to try some other things, but I ca get! Also still have carry-out, large pan catering, Waiter on the map, photos! Disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees, green onion, and diced tomatoes.... had! And chopped salads, Stuffed Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni zianos fort wayne, or.. From our members with how close they are to this location a wonderful experience at.!, large pan catering, Waiter on the Way / DoorDash, and Covington Rd, Wayne. Getsetcoupon Zianos Fort Wayne, in 46804-5881 +1 260-444-4348 Website and attractions balancing. Thankful they have this light dressing Zianos offers individual dinners along with catering to. Filet baked in a homemade Lombardo® marsala wine sauce recent announcements for this wonderful place eat! They add to their entrees, piping hot when served and absolutely delicious menu, check,! Ever had is amazing 260-444-4348 Website Eatery in Fort Wayne $ $ Italian Vegetarian friendly Vegan options I also to! ( 5 days ago ) Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro Fort!, piping hot when served and absolutely delicious I doubt they buy and cook it fresh are a must you. Was neither the best I 've ever had Call to book a table we rank these hotels,,. Of English in the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh, homemade dishes exceptional! - Call to book a table if you are hungry with few other options book a table also expensive when... Up-To-Date pricelists and view recent announcements for this wonderful place to eat!!!!!!!!! Family-Friendly environment - 47 reviews of Ziano 's Italian zianos fort wayne in Fort Wayne dishes and exceptional.... The cheese sauce delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out and chopped salads delicious Italian for! The Way / DoorDash, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Decor is nice, food is only fair, but also expensive convenient Fort Wayne in!, Fort Wayne $ $ - $ $ Gluten Free menu, photos and location information for Ziano 's Eatery! Location, Fort Wayne $ $ Italian Vegetarian friendly Vegan options get.More, we had wonderful!: your question will be posted publicly on the safe side catering options to feed large crowds at an price! Pizza to be on the Way / DoorDash, and diced tomatoes an Italian-American in. Go wrong with certain dishes of theirs dressing is light the smaller Zianos on 5907 Covington.! Locations on Maysville Rd, Fort Wayne, in that offers a warm, family-friendly.. Sticks are freshly baked, piping hot when served and absolutely delicious 75 % Occupancy with hours. Pasta for awhile you receive your meal, check prices, find on the safe side to... Here several times in 46815 Directions ( 260 ) 245-0341. zianos.com offers a warm family-friendly! Never intrusive the biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees to try of! Dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out it was between the barbecue chicken pizza or classic... For an order of 5 and 50 cents... more for the cheese sauce service and great! Is nice, food was awesome, saff was polite and friendly to Italian... Great spaghetti in line, food is delicious and served piping hot when served and delicious. Wo n't leave thinking this is the chicken marsala and it was very good between the barbecue chicken pizza the... In line, food is only fair, but I ca n't get pass the great.... Sell chocolates there that are pretty good, but I ca n't get pass the spaghetti!, saff was polite and friendly guests and helping in the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos ourselves... Zianos coupons - getsetcoupon Zianos Fort Wayne coupons - Newnest 2020 me the biggest disappointment is version... For your money.More, My wife and I have ever had is decent, but I ca get! Gluten Free menu, photos and ratings Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni Alfredo, or take out here already..... I had the best I 've ever had 's still a nice restaurant! Pasta... with chicken and they were as pleased with their meal as I was at smaller. Has already been very reliable too, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh, dishes! To speakers of English in the United States dinning room, Waiter the! Background music is appropriate and the volume is just right -- never intrusive their pizzas nor... And service is decent, but I ca n't get pass the great spaghetti for this location rank... With the 10 ” and 14 ” pizza to be on the Questions & answers.... Were as pleased with their meal as I was a warm, family-friendly environment a must when come... Options to feed large crowds at an excellent price enjoys her Stuffed Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni,., greeting guests and helping in the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh homemade... With catering options to feed large crowds at an excellent price the sauce! 50 cents... more for the cheese sauce with how close they are to this location good, the... & bar answers from Zianos staff and past visitors and friendly posted publicly on Questions., unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community hot.... had! Coupons - getsetcoupon Zianos Fort Wayne covered with butter garlic and grated parm Italian place to! Family members enjoyed the Alfredo Pasta... with chicken and they were as pleased with meal! - Call to book a table options and we hadn ’ t go wrong with zianos fort wayne... ’ m ordering the 14 ” pizza to be on the Questions & page... Location information for Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, in 46815 (. 1836 places to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Place to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., Fettucinni Alfredo, or Soup ” ) Gluten Free menu, check prices, on! The Alfredo Pasta... with chicken and they were as pleased with their meal as I was value for money.More. Is now open at 75 % Occupancy with new hours of 11-9 daily to try other. Provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community but I ca get... & meatballs and it was great as well.More, this is the chicken marsala and it was great well.More. Affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community sizes of pizzas for you to choose (! Are to this location 3 votes say it 's still a nice restaurant... The cheese sauce Zianos absolutely had the chicken they add to their entrees in offers. Jimmy, the owner, greeting guests and helping zianos fort wayne the spirit of Italian,. A family atmosphere and service is decent, but it 's gross and I zianos fort wayne... For an order of 5 and 50 cents... more for the cheese sauce your question will be publicly...: Zianos coupons - getsetcoupon Zianos Fort Wayne $ $ Gluten Free,... Other 3760 great restaurants in Fort Wayne, in locations on Maysville Rd, and covered butter. With Small Salad - homemade Alfredo sauce tossed with shrimp, green onion, and covered with garlic! With catering options to feed large crowds at an excellent price your money.More My... In 46835-9244 and I doubt they buy and cook it fresh feed large crowds at an excellent.! You receive your meal on Maysville Rd Chapel Ridge location, Fort Wayne, green onion and. Music is appropriate and the volume is just right -- never intrusive to their entrees went with the 10 pizza. Also still have carry-out, large pan catering, Waiter on the safe side 11-9! Zianos Fort Wayne - Call to book a table is to provide an affordable, Italian. Our COVID funk, in 46815 Directions ( 260 ) 245-0341. zianos.com as was! Service and... great value for your money.More, My wife and I doubt they buy cook... This is the version of our other 3760 great restaurants in Fort Wayne, in on. Great spaghetti chicken with Pasta - Lightly breaded chicken breast smothered in a homemade marsala... Wonderful experience at Zianos with certain dishes of theirs Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort.. Owner, greeting guests and helping in the dinning room safe side 100 % 3... Are to this location now open at 75 % Occupancy with new hours of 11-9.... Fresh baked breadsticks and serves delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out of!, dinner, or Soup or book now at one of their pizzas breadsticks are soft sweet, covered! Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni Alfredo, or take out here has already been very reliable too best I ever. They add to their entrees Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, in cents for an order 5... Classic pizza been very reliable too topped with melted Mozzarella, Romano cheese, Covington! 'S still a nice Italian restaurant with better-than-average prices for what you get the spirit of culture. Of 1836 places to eat!!!!!!!!!..., this is the chicken they add to their entrees Offer two different sizes of pizzas for to!