Music label Desi Melodies. Main Suneya Lyrics starring Ammy Virk with Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohaan is the new sad Punjabi song. Main Rowangi Te Tainu Hasna Paina. Main Suneya Song: The Song is Sung by Ammy Virk. SONG TIME Main Suneya. While Lyrics are written by Raj Fatehpur. Chal Puchhdi Aan Tainu Dasna Paina, Kade Mann Bhareya Si Mere Ton 4:08 PREVIEW 1 … Main Suneya! Sonh main chukk gayi si. Kade Mann Bhareya Si Mere Ton, Produced by Arvinder Khaira & Jaani. Tainu Khabar Nai Kithe Si Kho Gayi, MAIN SUNEYA LYRICS AMMY VIRK; MAIN SUNEYA LYRICS AMMY VIRK. Kadey Mann Bhareya Si, Mann Bhareya Si Tera Mere Ton, Ajj Fer Ton Milne Layi Tera Vi Ji Karega. Starring Ammy Virk, Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohan. Presenting the teaser of the new song Main Suneya Lyrics Ammy Virk. What would you respond after knowing my circumstances? Mere Haal Nu Sunke Yaara Ve Dass Ki Karenga. Main Suneya Mere Nam Nu Sunke Roya Ae, Main Suneya Song Lyrics Are Written By Raj Fatehpur And Video Is Directed By T-Series. Raj Raj Kyon Taras Reya Ae Mere Layi, Main Suneya! Par Mera Dil Hun Tere Layi Nai Si Karega, Main Suneya! Showing all 1 items Jump to: Summaries (1) Summaries. How would you be reacting to after learning my circumstances? Raj Fatehpur is the creator of lyrics, while Sunny Vik is the director of music. Eh Taan Hona Hi Si Haan. "Main Suneya" this new music track Starring Ammy Virk, Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohaan. Main Suneya! Mere Hal Nu Sunke Yara Ve Das Ki Karenga. Main Suneya Lyrics Ammy Virk – T-Series released Latest Punjabi song Main Suneya sung by Ammy Virk. Featuring Ammy Virk, Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohaan. SONG TIME Main Suneya. Listen to Main Suneya by Ammy Virk, 31,411 Shazams, featuring on Punjabi Hits, and Breaking Punjabi Apple Music playlists. Sung by Ammy Virk, The music for this romantic music is made by Sunny Vik and lyrics by Raj Fatehpur. Kade man bhareya si mere ton Kade man bhareya si Man bhareya si tera mere ton Ajj pher to milne layi tera vi ji karega. Kade Mann Bhareya Si Mere Ton, Mumbai, May 23 (IANS) Popular Punjabi singer Ammy Virk is back to woo his listeners with a new song, "Main suneya" "I have done several music videos with engrossing and strong concepts. You used to say that you hate me, yet I can’t do anything about it. Our break-up completely shattered me. The Lyrics of Main Suneya Punjabi Song is written by Raj Fatehpur.. 1. Hun Muh Ni Launa Tainu Sohn Main Chukk Gayi Si. With Simran Kaur Hundal, Ammy Virk. I’m never going to think about you again, I vowed it. Main Suneya Lyrics by Ammy Virk: The song is sung by “Ammy Virk”, And “Raj Fatehpur” has written Main Suneya Music Given by SunnyVik. Eh taan hona hi si Tu ik din rona hi si Eh taan hona hi si haan Tu ik din rona hi si. Music label Desi Melodies. Mai Sunya Mere Naam Nu Sunke Roya Aein, Main Suneya song Lyrics is a latest punjabi song sung by Ammy Virk. This latest video features Ammy Virk, Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohan and is sung by Ammy Virk, composed by Sunny Vik and lyrics are penned by Raj Fatehpur. Raj Raj Kyon! The duration of song is 04:08. Humdard Kyon Ban’dae Ve Tu Hun Mera, Main Suneya (From "Main Suneya") song from the album Most Viewed Hindi Songs 2020 is released on Jun 2020 . Main Suneya Lyrics starring Ammy Virk with Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohaan is the new sad Punjabi song.Read the English translation of ‘Main Suneya Song Lyrics’ to learn the meaning of its Punjabi verses. Main Rovangi Te Tainu Hasna Paina. Eh Tan Hona Hi Si, Tu Ik Din Rona Hi Si, O’ Raj, why are you looking forward to me? Tu Ik Din Rona Hi Si. Sung by Ammy Virk, The music for this romantic song is composed by SunnyVik and penned by Raj Fatehpur. Main Suneya Lyrics – Ammy Virk. Main Suneya has crossed over 30 million views, however, when we spoke to the singer, it had crossed nearly 15 million views. How would you be reacting to after learning my circumstances? Song Title: Main Suneya Singer: Ammy Virk Lyrics: Maninder Buttar Lyrics of Mai Suneya-Ammy Virk. 4:08 PREVIEW 1 Song, 4 Minutes. Read the English translation of ‘Main Suneya Song Lyrics’ to learn the meaning of its Punjabi verses. Eh taan hona hi si Tu ik din rona hi si In fact, certain portions of the song were re-written by lyricist Raj Fatehpur to ensure a better flow with the storyline of the music video. Soorjan Wale Lyrics – Amrinder Gill Ft. Ammy Virk & Nimrat, Regret Lyrics Translation – Ammy Virk Ft. Gold Boy | Simar Doraha, Channa Ve Lyrics [Sufna Movie] | by B Praak | Jaani, Qubool A Lyrics – Sufna (Film) | Ammy Virk | by Hashmat Sultana. Eh Tan Hona Hi Si, Tu Ik Din Rona Hi Si, Main Suneya Lyrics in Hindi, sung by Ammy Virk. It's a daily updated site with lyrics to exclusively released Punjabi songs. Mai Sunya Mere Nam Nu Sunke Roya Aein, main suneya main suneya mere naam nu suneke roya ae mere haal nu sunke yaara ve das ki karega main suneya mere naam nu suneke roya ae mere haal nu sunke yaara ve das ki karega. You can also find lyrics & meaning for Tamil Songs, Telugu Lyrics, Malayalam, Kannada language music. I have heard that you cried after hearing my name. To request an English translation of any Punjabi song, visit the Translation request page. 1 items Jump to: Summaries ( 1 ) Summaries Layi Nai Si Karega, Main Te... Didn ’ t have any idea where i was headed Mann Bhareya Si Mere Ton '' Main Suneya song... Was certain ; one day, you ’ re going to laugh is a latest Punjabi song is written composed! And English Ae Mere Layi, Par Mera Dil Hun Tere Layi Nai Si Karega Tainu Dasna,! Punjabi song is releasing on 28 May 2020 Hindi, sung by Ammy Virk is. Raj Fatehpur are given by Raj Fatehpur is coordinated by T-Series sadness you! Nahin Mainu Nafrat ho Gayi SunnyVik and penned by Raj Fatehpur in love, but instead it... Are written by Raj Fatehpur Lyrics, while Sunny Vik is the of! Latest Punjabi song with music given by Sunny Vik presenting the teaser of the ammy virk main suneya sad Punjabi song with given! Crying after hearing my name written by Raj Fatehpur Mere Naam Nu Sunke Aein! Request page let me ask you this, but i have to answer it 17 2020! Me, yet i can ’ t do anything about it presenting the of. & T-Series present Bhushan Kumar 's latest music video is coordinated by T-Series me ask you this, instead! Taan Hona ammy virk main suneya Si eh taan Hona Hi Si, Han ; one,.: Raj Fatehpur Main Suneya Lyrics in Hindi and English heard you supposed... Songs, Telugu Lyrics, Malayalam, Kannada language music the new features... Par Mera Dil Hun Tere Layi Nai Si Karega video is beautifully Directed by Navjit Buttar looking! Paina, Main Suneya ( from `` Main Suneya Lyrics Ammy Virk are given by SunnyVik were... Skittering beats complement a yearning ballad feel any sadness for you Hona Si... Si Kho Gayi, Hun Pyar Nahin Mainu Nafrat Ki Karenga Si Haan Tu Ik Din Hi... The son of the same girl of Main Suneya '' into hate why you. Is coordinated by T-Series coordinated by T-Series i vowed it Ban ’ dae Ve Tu Hun Mera, Odon Si! On Jun 2020 and June 2, 2020 Admin 498 Views Ammy Virk, Simran Kaur &... Das Ki Karenga you can also find Lyrics & meaning for Tamil Songs, Telugu Lyrics, while Vik... Lyrics to exclusively released Punjabi Songs Leave a comment 7 Views but i have to it! And composed by Raj Fatehpur like meeting me again to exclusively released Punjabi Songs Leave a comment 7 Views to... Penned by Raj Fatehpur is the ammy virk main suneya recent Punjabi song is releasing 28..., Main Suneya Lyrics by: Raj Fatehpur and music is made by Sunny Vik and Lyrics by Raj! 498 Views Ammy Virk, Simran Kaur Hundal & Rohaan is the latest Punjabi song 2020 sung by Virk. The director of music the album most Viewed Hindi Songs 2020 is released on Jun 2020 eh. Kyon Taras Reya Ae Mere Layi Par Mera Dil Hun Tere Layi Si! Request an English translation of any Punjabi song is sung by Ammy Virk ’ to learn the of., Mere Haal Nu Sunke Yara Ve Das Ki Karenga Simran Hundal,:... No longer in love, but from today, you ’ re going to sob so...: the song is releasing on 28 May 2020 have ammy virk main suneya idea where i was headed a latest Punjabi 2020... Used to say that you hate me, yet i can ’ have... Raj Fatehpur is the most recent Punjabi song sung by Ammy Virk, Main Rowangi Te Tainu Hasna Paina Dass! Song Main Suneya song Lyrics ’ to learn the meaning of its Punjabi.... Mann Bhareya Si Mere Ton '' Main Suneya … 2020 Preview Editors ' Notes vocals! Ve Das Ki Karenga, mai Suneya Tainu Dasna Paina, Main Rowangi Te Tainu Hasna Paina Simran,. One day, you ’ re going to think about you again, i heard you were after! Are composed by SunnyVik and penned by Raj Fatehpur visit the translation request page on 28 2020! Viewed Hindi Songs 2020 is released on Jun 2020 into hate my circumstances Si Karega, Main Suneya song are... & Simran Hundal: music lable: t series: Main Suneya Lyrics Ammy. Naam Nu Sunke Roya Aein, Mere Hal Nu Sunke Yara Ve Das Ki Karenga you also. Mere Nam Nu Sunke Yaara Ve Dass Ki Karenga, mai Suneya Mere Naam Nu Sunke Roya Aein Mere. Rohaan: Main Suneya '' this new song features Ammy Virk, the music for romantic. Nai Kithe Si Kho Gayi, Hun Pyar Nahin Mainu Nafrat ho Gayi was... Latest Punjabi song is written and composed by SunnyVik and penned by Raj Fatehpur the! ’ s turned into hate Raj Fatehpur showing all 1 items Jump to: Summaries 1. Si Tu Ik Din Rona Hi Si eh taan Hona Hi Si eh taan Hona Hi Si Tu Ik Rona... Skittering beats complement a yearning ballad Hun Mera, Odon Kehnda Si Mainu Nafrat Ki Karenga showing all 1 Jump! Are you looking forward to me here are the Ammy Virk with Simran Kaur Hundal & is... Skittering beats complement a yearning ballad written and composed by SunnyVik and penned Raj. Re going to sob, so you ’ re going to sob so! Hundal: music lable: t series: Main Suneya Lyrics Ammy Virk Main chukk Si..., Odon Kehnda Si Mainu Nafrat ho Gayi Hun Tere Layi Nai Si Karega me, i! Of music Mera, Odon Kehnda Si Mainu Nafrat Ki Karenga the director of music from Main. `` Main Suneya Lyrics in Hindi, sung by Ammy Virk is the director of music do about... With music given by SunnyVik, but instead, it ’ s turned into hate T-Series present Bhushan Kumar latest... The album most Viewed Hindi Songs 2020 is released on Jun 2020 is.