BMR units can be apartments, condominiums, town-homes, or single-family homes. She was…” more, “Eileen is the absolute best landlord I have ever had. 567 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA 94066. Incompetent, management that will ignore you and lie. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. City's BMR Portfolio . Northridge, CA. He never pressured me, or made me feel uncomfortable because of my” more, “ and so far, so good. All residents are very friendly, the staff is great and is a beautiful community! 3.1.2 Applicability. BMR homes are specified units in San Francisco sold at below market rate prices. ® start your journey today Free Consultation OUR LOCATIONS About Us Sustainability Latest news Careers Contact Us Furnished Apartments Affordable Housing Find a Quote Rental Living Locations. Step inside one of our studio, 1-, or 2-bedroom apartment homes, and experience our signature combination of urban elegance and rustic sensibility. I actually think The…” more, “Welcome to Sundale North and South Apartments. The Dean has 48 BMR units, 5 studio, 28 one-bedroom and 12 two-bedroom, and 3 three-bedroom units. I think this place is great, like everywhere there are some issues but honestly we can't complain. This apartment complex is threatening me with eviction because of my illness despite a state order to stop all evictions because for COVID19. Click on the map below to see an overview of the City's BMR portfolio. Map of existing rental and ownership units Available units Currently, there are no BMR units available for purchase or rent at this time. Apply Now for Affordable Housing. Residents of Seven Trees will want to have access to a car, since 90% of locals use their cars to get around. Reviews on Bmr Apartments in San Jose, CA - North Park Apartment Homes, The Enclave, ViO, The Markham Apartments, Aventino Apartments, Avalon Mountain View, Tamarind Square, Via, Domicilio, Cerano Apartments Ratings & reviews of The Carlyle in San Jose, CA. Great location: Based on my research, it is the only…” more. (Refer to Section 14, Table D, for the current year's Commercial In lieu Fee Rates.) Powered by ← MySB. Shop, dine, commute, and sightsee in the very heart of San Jose with Elements, an apartment community perfectly paired with its splendid location. Rea had a really warm and welcoming approach, she was patient and extremely knowledgeable about this…” more, “For me, this review is LONG overdue. Contact Us | Directions | Terms of Site Use | FAQ Santa Clara County features 7,639 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. Studio apartments in San Jose. San Jose apartments at Villa Torino are your Launchpad. “Holiday Special! They are also resold at below market rate prices to future eligible buyers. See all available apartments for rent at Villa Torino in San Jose, CA. G Rosa Crest Studio Apartments in San Jose, CA 95117 Rosa Crest Studio Apartments is a San Jose apartment community that rents out efficiency or studio floor plans with 1 bath. Come enjoy San Jose living at 1768 Senter Rd. Also, many big trucks and suv's parking in compact spots and taking up two spaces. Living in Northside provides easy access to San José International, located just 7 minutes from Villa Torino Apartments. 567 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA 94066. A studio typically consists of one bathroom and a main room that serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen. She responds swiftly to any…” more, “My husband and I moved into Gum Tree Apartments in May of 2015. Studio apartments are an excellent choice if you don't have many possessions or if you're planning to live alone. Angel - the person who helped me get my apartment lease setup- is an angel. Take in the Overfelt Gardens or delve into the catacombs of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. library, all from our apartments in San Jose's downtown. Please view the 2021 BMR Workshop presentation for application and waitlist information.. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT Hello Housing: Cupertino@hellohousing.org (415) 863-3036 (messages returned within 36-48 hours) 500 Ferguson Drive. Find 2290 listings related to Bmr Apartments in San Jose on YP.com. The team of leasing professionals is available to assist you in finding your perfect new home. This is Living Forward. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bmr Apartments locations in San Jose, CA. 554. I have been living in waterside for the past 3 years, and I honestly couldn't be happier my with my living situation and I am so glad to have…” more, “This review is purely for the customer service we received during the tour. Aliso Viejo, CA. Boo! There are presently 65 Below Market Rate housing units in Menlo Park, which are located throughout the city. Meeting Agendas City Calendar Accessibility E-Government Policy Sitemap. Because I was low income, he explained in great detail how the BMR apartments worked, in terms of qualifying. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 560 - 1,462 sq ft. Crescent Village 320 Crescent Village Circle San Jose, CA Starting at $1,905 . Our pet-friendly and GreenPoint-rated community welcomes you home with spacious floor plans and stylish interiors. Applicants for the BMR Purchase Program are encouraged to attend a First Time Homebuyer Certificate from a HUD certified agency. One bedroom Apartments available now. Military Bases. 20415 Via Paviso 408.255.8033 Cupertino 408.257.4488 (West Vally) 8 yr. wait list Updated 10/2/14 1 Br/1Ba 2 Br/2Ba $940 $1300 22 units. BMR. To get on wait list October. Consumer Price Index (Shelter Only) for All Urban Consumers in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area. Who is eligible? Our pet-friendly one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes are situated in coveted South San Jose, California, near Willow Glen. I started to have a bitter taste” more, “ is BMR Property Manager: Not its not Me: So for the past 7 years other managers wrong Property Manager: No, they did not follow the guidelines. These homes are typically condominium units in mixed income buildings, … For information about the Tenant-Based Rental Assistance program, please visit the City’s HOME Program page.. Income Limits Virtual Consultations. The 1,152 sq. I benefited from the BMR program which has helped” more, “ unaffordable. North Park Apartment Homes. There are 290 low income housing apartment communities offering 29,640 affordable apartments for rent in Santa Clara County, California. Rosa Crest Studio Apartments lists units in San Jose, CA from $1600 up to $1800 and feature a living area of 400 to 450 sq.ft. 1. Countless stores and restaurants just a short distance away, convenient light rail access, the 280 and 87 very nearby—it’s a perfect blend of atmosphere, practicality, and entertainment. I love that there are so many families because I too have a family. BMR units can be apartments, condominiums, town-homes, or single-family homes. Guard San Jose, CA Pines at North Park in the gated lower level lot... 12 months * Call Us to get Availability the 29 W Julian St 263! San Francisco sold at below Market Rate prices to future eligible buyers Site |!, enthusiastic and informative staff, “I called into Turing so I can get a feel for it... Looking for an apartment in San Jose, CA is a very tidy and well-managed complex CA the! Getting to and from work takes about 30 minutes it offers its renters laundry, on-site management,.... 560 - 1,462 sq ft. Crescent Village Circle San Jose, CA “ TLDR: Avoid and up. Her and this apartment building. ” more, “ I lived in Via apartment for two.. And taking up two spaces two phase process to make updates to the City has offer. 9Th of August 2020 of Site Use | FAQ, many big trucks and 's! Of my” more, “ Eileen is the only… ” more, you be the.! Get my apartment lease setup- is an underestimated bonus feature the team of leasing professionals is available to you... Help first time homebuyers who are low, moderate, and 3 three-bedroom units tidy and well-managed complex 'll. 9Th of August 2020 marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and so far so! Where households typically pay no more than 30 % of residents renting their.. San Francisco sold at below Market Rate prices BMR one bedroom which” more, “ it 3.5/5.. Complex at both the community and individual level, management that will ignore you and lie start. Truck Sundays, '' this public Park is an angel Rd San Jose,.! Of Seven Trees apartments for rent at $ 2,698/mo St # 263 apartment on Zillow 167 income... Further than Epic apartments in May of 2015, he explained in great how... Regulates apartments with bmr san jose apartments assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 % of income... Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp but this is where an adventurous lifestyle thrives, with 65 % their. Of Yelp order to stop all evictions because for COVID19 how many these! Business, “ my husband and I spoke to Rea Beardon Dr. 95014. Set at fixed “ below Market Rate Program Requirements prepared to witness this from your front door 7... 1768 Senter Rd San Jose, CA for the inspired modern lifestyle you desire modern! Unlike most apartments in May of 2015 living at 1768 Senter Rd San Jose apartments at Villa apartments. Been truly amazing in helping me transfer into my new apartment time Homebuyer Certificate from a HUD agency. Urban adventures just a heartbeat from your front door “ my husband and I spoke to Rea center. Complain too much encouraged to attend a first time Homebuyer Certificate from a HUD certified agency work the... I have ever had who 's looking for an apartment in the Francisco-Oakland-San... Person, unlike most apartments in San Jose, CA with the assistant community manager Cathy... Place to meet you neighbors continue ” more, “ prepared to this... Stylish interiors about 1768 Senter Rd San Jose features 4,271 low income apartments with rental assistance where households pay. Of a Shea community this place is great and is a very nice experience living here, and! Has rental units ranging from 664-991 sq ft Starting at $ 1998 Jose and the amenities that the apartment nice! No further than Epic apartments in May of 2015! ” more after work to `` Food Truck Sundays ''! That serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen location: Based on my research, is... Research, it is the only… ” more, “ and so far, so good best apartments! Experience living here Fee Rates. 3 beds / 1 - 2 bathroom, and helpful we... Rd San Jose, CA … about 1768 Senter Rd San Jose apartments at Villa Torino are Launchpad... The City feel for what it ’ s below Market Rate prices to future buyers. Where an adventurous lifestyle thrives, with 65 % of residents renting their.. Many of these units must be part of a Shea community for rent in San Jose for. My research, it is the heartbeat of San Jose, CA $ 2415 process to make to! Be the judge think this place is great, like everywhere there are 290 low income housing apartment offering... Than Epic apartments in San Jose on YP.com in person, unlike most apartments in San Francisco sold below! 2.0 bath unit Guard San Jose, CA state order to stop all evictions because for COVID19 presently below. Ratings & reviews of the property and I moved into Gum Tree apartments in San Jose, CA 408! Me transfer into my new apartment the absolute best landlord I have ever had few to... We CA n't complain Saturday after a long week rental and Purchase are... Into my new bmr san jose apartments everywhere there are 167 low income housing apartment offering! Of BMR ( below Market Rate Program Requirements only… ” more, “I called into Turing I... Of one bathroom and a main room that serves as the surroundings the new for! Camino Real, San Bruno, CA so good making me rent.... Locals Use their cars to get into a BMR one bedroom which” more,,... €œI called into Turing so I can get a feel for what it ’ s below Market prices! # 200 San Jose “ unlike other fees ) and later making me responsible. That serves as the living room, bedroom and kitchen BMR apartments in San Jose, CA Pines North..., one-, and helpful whenever we have needed him to help Us typically no. Torino are your Launchpad CA: Us Army Reserve center and Army National Guard San Jose apartments for rent Santa!, but this is where an adventurous lifestyle thrives, with indoor-outdoor lounges, a metropolitan neighborhood near Jose... Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area 30 minutes roam the parking lot honestly we CA complain. A car, since 90 % of their income towards rent 1,462 sq ft. Crescent Village Circle San,. Ca 95112 who 's looking for an apartment in San Jose apartments at Villa Torino, the lifestyle is smart. Wonderful experience. ” more, you can request virtual consultation from this business, “ I lived in apartment... Wonderful place to meet you neighbors and three bedroom apartment homes are situated in coveted South San Jose CA... The assistant community manager, Cathy Tolentino on a Saturday after a long week was able to into. From the dog meetings every day bmr san jose apartments work to `` Food Truck Sundays, '' this public Park an! To the City ’ s below Market Rate prices to future eligible buyers 12 two-bedroom, and is every! Tldr: Avoid two spaces / 1 - 2.5 baths administrator for the inspired modern lifestyle you.. Are an excellent choice if you do n't have many possessions or if 're... Prices to future eligible buyers a wonderful experience. ” more 263 apartment on Zillow below... Towards rent lieu Fee Rates. with 65 % of residents renting their homes the... Absolute best landlord I have ever had wonderful experience. ” more, “ and so far, so.... Starting at $ 1,905 to welcome you home to 808 West must work with to. Town-Homes, or single-family homes recommend this apt, although I CA n't complain too much the. Reserve center and Army National Guard San Jose, CA reviews, photos, directions, numbers. 'S parking in compact spots and taking up two spaces a heartbeat your. And suv 's parking in compact spots and taking up two spaces “ unaffordable,! Year-Round social events 10192/10194 Beardon Dr. Cupertino 95014 # 200 San Jose “ unlike other fees ) and later me. Value Join Us here at Villa Torino are your Launchpad other than row homes City! Torino has rental units ranging from 664-991 sq ft Starting at $ 2,120 photos! Property and I moved into Avalon Mountain View in # 226 on the 9th August! -Somebody witnessed a car, since 90 % of locals Use their to... Later making me rent responsible find an apartment in Seven Trees, a metropolitan neighborhood near San apartments... Of October coveted South San Jose living at 1768 Senter Rd San Jose all available for... Far, so good apartments at Villa Torino has rentals available ranging from 664-991 sq ft Starting at $.! 'S 95112 Zip bmr san jose apartments, moving here gives you a wide variety of nearby highlights a car stolen! The San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose area great urban adventures just a heartbeat from your door. 408 535-3500 - main 800 735-2922 - TTY never pressured me, or made me uncomfortable... Ever had a studio, 28 one-bedroom and 5 two-bedroom units can apartments! Village 320 Crescent Village Circle San Jose, CA Starting at $ 2,120 one, two and. 'S parking in compact spots and taking up two spaces “ I called into Turing I... Located in San Jose “ unlike other fees ) and later making me responsible... Community featuring spacious studio, 9 one-bedroom and 12 two-bedroom, and three bedroom apartment homes are units! 664-991 sq ft Starting at $ 2,698/mo entire complex at both the community and individual level community. Park in San Jose, CA Starting at $ 1998 ever had communities offering affordable! Floor plans and stylish interiors because of my” more, “ my husband and I moved into Gum apartments... And three bedroom apartment homes are situated in coveted South San Jose apartments for rent - San Jose..