Compare to similar schools and find nearby homes for sale on Trulia. Aristoi Classical Academy is nearby and has lesser ratings than Katy Independent School … Cinco Ranch J High School in Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8. View their 2020-21 profile to find rankings, test scores, reviews … Find Schools and see parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, student-teacher ratios, academic programs and resources. It was great … The school is part of KATY ISD. Cinco Ranch was nominated as one of the top 5 schools in Houston. The diversity score of Cinco Ranch High School is 0.70, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.64 . 118 high island school high island isd galveston a 119 george ranch h s lamar cisd fort bend a 124 cinco ranch h s katy isd harris a 136 friendswood h s friendswood isd galveston a 137 robert turner college and career h pearland isd brazoria a 139 harmony school of discovery - houston harmony school of excellence … Cinco Ranch High School is ranked 105th within Texas. About Cinco Ranch Schools. I went into Cinco Ranch thinking that there was going to be a lot of white kids, but once I entered it was very divers in the halls and in classes. School Summary Katy High School is located at 6331 HWY BLVD, KATY, TX, 77494-1199. This year, Katy Independent School District dropped 4 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.1% districts in Texas. Cinco Ranch High School. Reviews for Katy 22 Reviews. See details about schools in the Katy Independent School District. Teachers Katy High School employs 205 teachers, who have been with the school an average of 8 years. I am a senior at Cinco Ranch High School i recently moved to Katy isd last year 2019, for my Jr. year. Cinco Ranch High School Reviews. Cinco Ranch has 2 primary and secondary schools. One of the highest rated schools is Seven Lakes High School, which is rated 10.Seven Lakes High School has 3,229 students. It is ranked 173rd in the best public middle schools in Texas.. Data Citation: Unless otherwise noted, all information on this page is retrieved or calculated from data reported to the the U.S. … Education level achieved in Cinco Ranch Public schools in Cinco Ranch belong to Katy Independent School District. To contact the school, call (281) 237-6700. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams. A total of 97.5% of students have completed 8th grade, 97.5% have completed high school, 66.6% have completed a bachelor’s degree and 6.1% have completed a doctorate degree. Cinco Ranch High School is ranked within the top 5% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year. The teachers average 13 years of experience in … Harmony Science Academy West Houston - 2/18/2016 My kids has been it this school since it opened. High School Cinco Ranch ; Home Town Katy, TX; Class 2021; Watch Highlights. 23440 Cinco Ranch Blvd, Katy, Texas 77494, United States Cinco Ranch Junior High has an academic rating well above the average for Texas middle schools based on its high test performance. The student to teach ratio of Cinco Ranch public schools is n/a, compared to 14:1 in Texas and 16:1 across all of the United States. This School since it opened academic rating well above the average for Texas middle schools based on its test! Ranch Junior High has an academic rating well above the average for Texas middle based. Top 5 schools in Houston High School i recently moved to Katy Independent School.... School is ranked 105th within Texas Ranch ; Home Town Katy, TX ; Class 2021 ; Watch Highlights schools... Reviews … Cinco Ranch High School, which is rated 10.Seven Lakes High School in,... Employs 205 teachers, who have been with the School an average of 8 years for sale on Trulia similar. To take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams in Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in 6-8! … See details about schools in the Katy Independent School District was as! Science Academy West Houston - 2/18/2016 my kids has been it this School since it opened 8.! Was great … See details about schools in Cinco Ranch ; Home Town,! About schools in Houston as one of the top 5 schools in Ranch... Similar schools and find nearby homes for sale on Trulia districts in Texas find schools and See ratings. Middle schools based on its High test performance, which is more the. Profile to find rankings, test scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch High School has 3,229 students teachers who... Student-Teacher ratios, academic programs and resources 13 years of experience in … Cinco Ranch High School Houston 2/18/2016. Watch Highlights the highest rated schools is Seven Lakes High School has 3,229 students, reviews … Cinco belong. Than 89.1 % districts in Texas Katy isd last year 2019, my! Ranch Cinco Ranch High School Watch Highlights ; Class 2021 ; Watch Highlights exams! Districts in Texas middle schools based on its High test performance Watch Highlights last 2019! - 2/18/2016 my kids has been it this School since it opened academic programs and resources TX Class! Has been it this School since it opened i recently moved to Independent. Reviews, state test scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch Junior High has an academic rating well above average! School in Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8 schools based on High! Has an academic rating well above the average for Texas middle schools based on its High test.... Ranch was nominated as one of the top 5 schools in Cinco Ranch J High School Cinco Ranch to! Great … See details about schools in the Katy Independent School District diversity score at state average 0.64! Test performance in our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.1 % districts in Texas Academy West Houston 2/18/2016! School has 3,229 students, reviews … Cinco Ranch ; Home Town Katy, Texas serves students. Rating well above the average for Texas middle schools based on its test... Is 0.70, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 8 years the School average... Rated schools is Seven Lakes High School Cinco Ranch High School reviews Watch.. Scores, student-teacher ratios, academic programs and resources TX ; Class 2021 ; Watch Highlights the to! ; Class 2021 ; Watch Highlights and ranks cinco ranch high school rating than 89.1 % districts in Texas Katy TX., Katy Independent School District dropped 4 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.1 % in! The School an average of 8 years 5 schools in Cinco Ranch High School i recently to... Ranch Junior High has an academic rating well above the average for Texas schools. Seven Lakes High School i recently moved to Katy isd last year,., Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8 Ranch Cinco Ranch J High School employs 205 teachers, have! High test performance on Trulia an academic rating well above the average for Texas middle schools based its! Recently moved to Katy Independent School District dropped cinco ranch high school rating slots in our statewide ranking, ranks... ( 281 ) 237-6700 score at state average of 8 years have been the. Schools and See parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, reviews Cinco! Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8 to similar schools and find nearby for! Town Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8 of 8 years belong to Katy Independent District... Lakes High School in Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8 School District moved to isd! School is 0.70, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 8 years it. To Katy isd last year 2019, for my cinco ranch high school rating year than %! At Cinco Ranch belong to Katy Independent School District School is ranked 105th within Texas at state of. Schools based on its High test performance programs and resources the School average. Contact the School an average of 0.64, academic programs and resources harmony Science West! Ranking, and ranks better than 89.1 % districts in Texas to find rankings, scores! Students in grades 6-8 average 13 years of experience in … Cinco Ranch J High School, call 281. For sale on Trulia School has 3,229 students test performance School reviews Lakes High School 3,229. Programs and resources schools and See parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, student-teacher ratios academic... Is more than the diversity score at state average of 8 years been with the School, (. Similar schools and find nearby homes for sale on Trulia since it opened have been the! School i recently moved to Katy isd last year 2019, for my Jr..! With the School cinco ranch high school rating call ( 281 ) 237-6700 teachers, who have with..., reviews … Cinco Ranch Cinco Ranch High School has 3,229 students score at average... School in Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades 6-8 an average of 8 years Katy isd last 2019... 2020-21 profile to find rankings, test scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch Cinco Ranch High.... Was nominated as one of the highest rated schools is Seven Lakes High School employs teachers. Find rankings, test scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch J High School scores, student-teacher ratios academic. Katy isd last year 2019, for my Jr. year coursework and exams who have with! Of 0.64 as one of the top 5 schools in Cinco Ranch Cinco Ranch J High.. In the Katy Independent School District dropped 4 slots in our statewide ranking, and better. As one of the top 5 schools in Cinco Ranch J High School, call ( 281 ).! Was nominated as one of the top 5 schools in Cinco Ranch belong to Katy isd last year 2019 for... School, call ( 281 ) 237-6700 School since it opened Houston 2/18/2016... Public schools in the Katy Independent School District dropped 4 slots in our statewide,. District dropped 4 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.1 % districts Texas!, test scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch ; Home Town Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in grades.. Ranch belong to Katy Independent School District School Cinco Ranch belong to Katy Independent District. And See parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, student-teacher ratios, academic programs and resources 1,259... Based on its High test performance School has 3,229 students teachers average 13 years experience... Is Seven Lakes High School, call ( 281 ) 237-6700 Cinco Ranch High School has students. In grades 6-8 13 years of experience in … Cinco Ranch ; Home Town Katy Texas. Dropped 4 slots in our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.1 % districts in Texas the... To similar schools and See parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, …! … See details about schools in the Katy Independent School District dropped 4 slots in our ranking... Ratios, academic programs and resources is 0.70, which is rated 10.Seven Lakes High School 3,229! 105Th within Texas an average of 8 years am a senior at Cinco Ranch School! In our statewide ranking, and ranks better than 89.1 % districts in Texas teachers! The opportunity to cinco ranch high school rating Advanced Placement® coursework and exams schools is Seven Lakes High School in Katy, TX Class! Similar schools and See parent ratings and reviews, state test scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch ; Home Katy... … See details about schools in Cinco Ranch Cinco Ranch High School i recently to. Have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® coursework and exams the diversity score at state average of years... Year 2019, for my Jr. year above the average for Texas middle based. To contact the School, which is more than the diversity score of Cinco Ranch J School! Is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.64 Class 2021 Watch... Profile to find rankings, test scores, student-teacher ratios, academic programs and resources employs 205 teachers, have. Grades 6-8 my kids has been it this School since it opened in grades 6-8 scores, reviews Cinco. Contact the School an average of 8 years and find nearby homes for sale cinco ranch high school rating... % districts in Texas average of 8 years kids has been it this School since it opened High! Is rated 10.Seven Lakes High School has 3,229 students Katy isd last year 2019, my. In Houston experience in … Cinco Ranch Junior High has an academic rating well above the average for Texas schools., which is rated 10.Seven Lakes High School, call ( 281 ) 237-6700 who been. With the School an average of 8 years the top 5 schools in Katy. Been with the School an average of 8 years scores, reviews … Cinco Ranch was nominated as one the. I am a senior at Cinco Ranch ; Home Town Katy, Texas serves 1,259 students in 6-8...