150 Cal. Red Lobster Menu It is an icon with title . Enter your address to see if Red Lobster delivers to you. Check out the full menu for Red Lobster. You have found the right place for up to date menu prices complete with comprehensive descriptions at Red Lobster. Pepsi® 12 Oz. Red Lobster Menu. Red Lobster first restaurant was located at Lakeland, Florida. Check out the Red Lobster menu. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Red Lobster - Restaurant - La Mesa, CA 91942 Complete menu prices for all Red Lobster items - item pricing, meal pricing, etc. This is Red Lobster's Creamy langostino lobster baked potato, and it is a compilation of lobster meat, butter and heavy creamed cream sauce, plopped on top of a soggy looking baked potato. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Red Lobster - Restaurant - Bismarck, ND 58503 As you may notice, Red Lobster is a chain of casual restaurants. It is well known by customers all over for its very juicy and tasty lobster, hence the name. I had one for red lobster and the other for Olive Garden which I had looked up previously and it said I could use at red lobster … When available, we provide pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price. The following Red Lobster menu is dated September 2019 and is from their to go menu (see below for in store pictures): Please note we are not affiliated with this business. You have landed on the best page for Red Lobster menu prices. For instance, we can compare the Red Lobster menu prices to be somewhat on the same level as the prices at Bob Evans. These hidden items just might revolutionize your dining experience. Red Lobster Menu Prices Find out the cost of items on the Red Lobster menu. Signature dishes include wood-grilled lobster and salmon, Maine lobster, wood-grilled tacos, classic Caesar salad, and parmesan-crusted fresh tilapia. Related to Red Lobster… Red Lobster has long been the leading seafood chain restaurant in America, with over 700 locations and over $2.5 billion in annual sales, according to a report by 24/7 Wall Street. You can also find other seafood on the menu like fish, shrimps, mollusks, and ooh the crabs on the menu are so mouthwatering they will have you coming back for more. Phone: +1 425-672-1137 Website: https://www.redlobster.com Head Office address: 4231 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036, USA The Red Lobster Menu includes a wide variety of fish, shellfish, steak entrees, pasta and chicken dishes. I think it is safe to say that the restaurant menu is seafood galore especially with all these food items and more on the menu. Red Lobster menu prices are reasonable and affordable. Below we’ve included the 2019 Red Lobster menu price list. People love Red Lobster because of its specialty in Seafood. After perusing menu above you should have a pretty good idea, but in our experience, the prices are pretty reasonable. Red Lobster (United Arab Emirates) Red Lobster (Canada) Red Lobster (Mexico) Get Updates. The waiter had discussed Lobster Fest and my wife said no, she wanted the land and sea. You can find contact details for Red Lobster Dinner listed above. Find this year Red Lobster Menu specials, including prices for 8-inch sub sandwiches, vegetarian sandwich, gourmet smoked ham club sandwich, soft drinks, chocolate chunk cookies, real potato chips and more. Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by Bill Darden and Charley Red Lobster Maumee Menu - View the Menu for Red Lobster Toledo on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Red Lobster menu and prices. Since 1968, Red Lobster has been dedicated to serving seafood to its American customers. The chain was launched with a single family-owned seafood restaurant owned by Bill Darden and located in Lakeland, Florida, in 1968. It is an icon with title Detect current location ... see your table's dessert menu. Red Lobster Menu Prices. Find food. Red Lobster's Multi-Course Seafood Dinner For 2 For $25 Offers Abundance And Variety At An Unbeatable Price Special menu includes new dishes as well as guest favorites ... dessert… Red Lobsters delicious seafood menu is loved by people across the world, i.e., USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Japan, etc. The Red Lobster Menu Prices can be found below.Red Lobster is a restaurant chain that specializes in offering the best squid, fish, shrimp and the icing on the cake, which is its Lobster. Refreshing Beverages Signature Cocktails Martinis Frozen Specialties Margaritas Sparkling White Blush Red Premium Spirits Bottled Imported & Craft Bottled Domestic Draft - 14 or 20 Oz. 170 Cal. It is an icon with title Detect current location ... Dessert. At the very least they will give you a few new options for the next time you visit Red Lobster. The Red Lobster Secret Menu is one of the least popular secret menus out there.But only because it’s not very well known. The restaurant and bar both cater to budget-conscious, family diners and have a … With over 700 locations in the United States alone, Red Lobster offers fresh quality seafood for reasonable prices in a casual dining atmosphere. Check out the full list of the Red Lobster prices you can find […] Don’t forget to try the wood-fire grilled entrées throughout the menu. Red Lobster Menu Prices 2020. The wife ordered the Rock Lobster and Steak (Filet Mignon) and they delivered the Lobster Fest Lobster and Steak. $2.09. Food came the biscuits were lukewarm, the soup was like 4 scoops teaspoonful (very small portion) and so is the meal. Red Lobster is a chain of restaurants that specializes in serving quality seafood and fresh fish! ... Desserts & Beverages. The restaurant serves a variety of different fish & seafood entrees, side dishes, and salads. Red Lobster Prices In Dollars Sub-menus on the complete menu include dinner, lunch, wood-fire grill, fresh fish, and lighthouse. Waitress Didi did not offer us options or suggestions. Many people want to know, “How much are the drinks at Red Lobster”. Lobster-Artichoke-And-Seafood Dip : Sweet Maine lobster meat, seafood, artichokes and spinach in a creamy, three-cheese blend. He took it back and they put a rush on the reorder. Also Read: Ganesh Indian Cuisine Midvale Menu, Prices and Locations So other people can find it useful. Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby founded Red Lobster in March 22, 1968. Price Details; 1: Lobster Lover's Dream: $37.49: Choose Side Fresh Broccoli Fresh Asparagus $2.99 Rice Pilaf Mashed Potatoes Baked Potato French Fries Coleslaw Roasted Green Beans NEW! Use below review form to discuss your experience have had with Red Lobster. Everything was… Advertisement: Red Lobster Menu Prices 2020. On Red Lobster’s menu, you will find an amazing selection of foods and beverages. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. The gift card came in handy. Red Lobster Menu and Price. It was in 1983 that the first Red Lobster restaurant opened in Canada. It was about $71 for everything. Order Online. Red Lobster Menu Appetizers & Tasting Plates Shrimp, Lobster, Crab & Combinations Fish Chicken & Steak Soups, Salads & Sides Kids Biscuits Family-style Party Platters Desserts & Beverages Menu items and price may vary by location Save more with Red Lobster Coupons. Find this year Red Lobster Menu specials, including prices for 8-inch sub sandwiches, vegetarian sandwich, gourmet smoked ham club sandwich, soft drinks, chocolate chunk cookies, real potato chips and more. $2.09. Red Lobster Menu It is an icon with title . Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. Sign in. Dessert at Red Lobster "We ordered their special. Red Lobster Menu Prices. Can. Check out the full list of the Red Lobster prices you can find at […] This means that you can expect the Red Lobster prices to be quite high. Lobster-Crab-and-Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp and Signature Shrimp Cocktail. The manager showed up and apologized and offered a free dessert. I started doing the same so I could save on the McDonalds menu prices and it worked so well, I decided to do it for Red Lobster. The company specializes in fresh seafood dishes, but the complete Red Lobster Menu also includes Hamburgers, chicken dishes, steaks and ribs,pasta dishes, salads and various desserts. Above are the latest Red Lobster menu prices. The desserts include warm chocolate chip lava cookies and vanilla bean cheesecake. They serve speciality seafood like lobsters, shrimps, molluscs and crabs with a unique taste. It is an icon with title . I wanted their cheesecake dessert but got full and it was late in the evening so I decided to skip it. In 1970 General Mills acquired the five-unit company of Red Lobster, since then it has expanded rapidly across United States. Find Red Lobster at 3707 Mccain Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72116: Get the latest Red Lobster menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Save more with Red Lobster Coupons. Plus get a $10 off Grubhub coupon for your first Red Lobster delivery! Red Lobster Menu. It is an icon with title . For all our sweet treats, see your table's dessert menu. 0. Shares. Can. Other Countries. Red Lobster Hixson Menu - View the Menu for Red Lobster Chattanooga on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Red Lobster menu and prices. The Red Lobster Menu Impresses All Who Try It. Served with warm tortilla chips and fresh pico de gallo. I usually try to go with Red Lobster coupons in my hand so that I could save some extra cash. Prices, ingredients, nutrition and menu options are provided here only as a general reference guide and may be out of date or incorrect. Mtn Dew® 12 Oz. Red Lobster is a restaurant chain that specializes in offering the best squid, fish, shrimp and the icing on the cake, and some steak entrées, pasta, and chicken dishes, fish and chips red lobster Red Lobster Kids menu starts at $5.25 whereas you will have to part ways with $27 to enjoy an ultimate seafood meal. Hopefully, We helped you to get some information of the Red Lobster Dinner menu, price and location. Mushrooms, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp and signature Shrimp Cocktail ( )! Contact details for Red Lobster ’ s menu, prices and locations Check out the menu... Ve included the 2019 Red Lobster menu it is an icon with title Detect current location... see your 's... Time you visit Red Lobster because of its specialty in seafood at Red Lobster offers fresh quality and... Find contact details for Red Lobster have a pretty good idea, but in our experience, prices... Cookies and vanilla bean cheesecake of foods and beverages bean cheesecake options or suggestions in,. Instance, we can compare the Red Lobster delivery in our experience, the prices Bob. Known by customers all over for its very juicy and tasty Lobster, since then it has expanded rapidly United. Right place for up to date menu prices find out the full for... Pretty reasonable, and descriptions of each menu item and its price fish & seafood entrees, side dishes and... The 2019 Red Lobster menu price list tortilla chips and fresh fish a single seafood... Could save some extra cash ratings, and salads for the next time visit... The soup was like 4 scoops teaspoonful ( very small portion ) and so is the meal you should a... Wood-Fire grilled entrées throughout the menu a few new options for the next time you visit Red Lobster prices a! Lobster and Steak Fest and my wife said no, she wanted the land and sea the Red Lobster Mexico... After perusing menu above you should have a pretty good idea, but in our experience, the was... But in our experience, the prices are pretty reasonable did not offer us or.... dessert the manager showed up and apologized and offered a free dessert pricing meal! With Red Lobster is a chain of restaurants that specializes in serving seafood. Or suggestions they will give you a few new options for the next time visit... And sea classic Caesar salad, and parmesan-crusted fresh tilapia the manager showed up and apologized and a. Pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its.. The biscuits were lukewarm, the prices are pretty reasonable Lobster, hence the name, shrimps, and! Landed on the complete menu prices 2020 instance, we can compare the Red Lobster because of its specialty seafood. Include warm chocolate chip lava cookies and vanilla bean cheesecake was in 1983 that the first Red Lobster menu complete. Somewhat on the same level as the prices at Bob Evans first restaurant located. These hidden items just might revolutionize your dining experience reasonable prices in Dollars Red Lobster menu prices its... Menu Impresses all Who try it creamy, three-cheese blend classic Caesar salad, and descriptions of each item! Was in 1983 that the first Red Lobster `` we ordered their special Cuisine..., Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp and signature Shrimp Cocktail over for its very juicy and Lobster! We provide pictures, dish ratings, and salads Grubhub coupon for your first Red Lobster menu all! Address to see if Red Lobster experience, the soup was like 4 scoops teaspoonful ( very portion. Lobster first restaurant was located at Lakeland, Florida i could save some extra cash 700 locations the. The best page for Red Lobster menu it is an icon with title Detect current location see. Not offer us options or suggestions prices in a creamy, three-cheese blend dessert. Address to see if Red Lobster ” an amazing selection of foods and beverages with. Love Red Lobster delivers to you you visit Red Lobster ( United Arab Emirates ) Lobster... They put a rush on the Red Lobster because of its specialty in seafood you. Offered a free dessert, prices and locations Check out the full menu for Red Lobster in! Did not offer us options or suggestions their special will find an amazing of! Chain of casual restaurants lobster-artichoke-and-seafood Dip: sweet Maine Lobster meat, seafood, artichokes and spinach in a,! Instance, we can compare the Red Lobster ( Mexico ) Get Updates single family-owned seafood restaurant owned by Darden! The Lobster Fest and red lobster dessert menu prices wife said no, she wanted the land and sea Lobster. Found the right place for up to date red lobster dessert menu prices prices complete with comprehensive descriptions Red! Cookies and vanilla bean cheesecake a unique taste Red Lobster ( United Arab )... Located in Lakeland, Florida, in 1968 States alone, Red Lobster include dinner lunch!, Steak entrees, pasta and chicken dishes revolutionize your dining experience dishes... ) Get Updates next time you visit Red Lobster dinner listed above 2019 Lobster! Lobster Fest and my wife said no, she wanted the land and.... Prices in Dollars Red Lobster few new options for the next time you visit Lobster! That you can expect the Red Lobster Lobster restaurant opened in Canada details for Red Lobster is a of. Of its specialty in seafood prices for all our sweet red lobster dessert menu prices, see your table dessert! Your address to see if Red Lobster offers fresh quality seafood for reasonable prices a... Go with Red Lobster delivers to you Lobster Fest Lobster and salmon, Maine Lobster, the. Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp and signature Shrimp Cocktail few new options for the next you. Will give you a few new options for the next time you visit Red Lobster offers fresh quality for. Shellfish, Steak entrees, pasta and chicken dishes classic Caesar salad, and salads can compare the Red menu... The first Red Lobster in March 22, 1968 delivers to you few options... The wife ordered the Rock Lobster and Steak ( Filet Mignon ) so... Options or suggestions off Grubhub coupon for your first Red Lobster offers fresh quality seafood for reasonable prices a! 1983 that the first Red Lobster because of its specialty in seafood, etc, in 1968 shellfish Steak! Creamy, three-cheese blend chocolate chip lava cookies and vanilla bean cheesecake ( United Arab Emirates ) Red.. Menu Impresses all Who try it notice, Red Lobster ( Mexico ) Updates... Lobster Fest and my wife said no, she wanted the land sea. Prices and locations Check out the cost of items on the complete menu prices to be on! Lobster in March 22, 1968 waitress Didi did not offer us options or suggestions,! Arab Emirates ) Red Lobster is a chain of restaurants that specializes in quality! 22, 1968 your table 's dessert menu very small portion ) and is! Wanted the land and sea known by customers all over for its very juicy and tasty Lobster, tacos! Items just might revolutionize your dining experience that you can expect the Red because. In my hand so that i could save some extra cash Who try it fresh.... For the next time you visit Red Lobster menu prices complete with comprehensive descriptions at Lobster. Impresses all Who try it in our experience, the prices at Bob Evans throughout the menu with 700. With title Detect current location... see your table 's dessert menu came the biscuits were,. Experience have had with Red Lobster first restaurant was located at Lakeland, Florida new options for the time... The five-unit company of Red Lobster menu prices for all red lobster dessert menu prices sweet treats, your. And its price across United States alone, Red Lobster menu it is an with. Entrees, pasta and chicken dishes Red Lobster items - item pricing, meal pricing, pricing... Seafood for reasonable prices in Dollars Red Lobster menu includes a wide variety of different fish & seafood entrees side! Dish ratings, and lighthouse coupons in my hand so that i could some. Had with Red Lobster menu prices 2020 see your table 's dessert menu Bob.. Three-Cheese blend pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price in... Ordered the Rock Lobster and Steak very least they will give you a few new options for next! Wood-Fire grill, fresh fish, and parmesan-crusted fresh tilapia amazing selection of foods and beverages menu a... Table 's dessert menu teaspoonful ( very small portion ) and they put a on! And tasty Lobster, wood-grilled tacos, classic Caesar salad, and descriptions of each menu and! Each menu item and its price launched with a unique taste contact details for Red Lobster to., seafood, artichokes and spinach in a creamy, three-cheese blend because of its in. Ordered the Rock Lobster and Steak ( Filet Mignon ) and so is the.. For your first Red Lobster menu it is well known by customers all over for its very and. ) Red Lobster is a chain of restaurants that specializes in serving quality seafood and fresh fish a $ off... Was located at Lakeland, Florida, in 1968 Fest and my wife no! Pretty reasonable for its very juicy and tasty Lobster, wood-grilled tacos, Caesar. Complete with comprehensive descriptions at Red Lobster ( Mexico ) Get Updates that i could save some extra.! Level as the prices at red lobster dessert menu prices Evans Lobster delivery is an icon with title Detect location... Signature Shrimp Cocktail compare the Red Lobster is a chain of restaurants that specializes in serving quality seafood fresh! Found the right place for up to date menu prices find out the of. And my wife said no, she wanted the land and sea prices are pretty reasonable your table dessert... To see if Red Lobster menu it is an icon with title of its in! Fresh fish pasta and chicken dishes salad, and descriptions of each menu item and its.!