Personal Loan . Existing Citibank customers will receive S$30 cash per approved card. CIMB - Sample. Credit Card . Treat yourself with our Nespresso Gift, Apple AirPods Pro or $300 cash promotion! What better way to beat the heat and dust than with the iconic Dyson Pure Cool Me worth $499? (eg: spending credit card after application, card activation etc) Full terms and conditions of the campaign can be found here. A well-known global bank, Citibank offers some of the best credit cards in Singapore. Named the ‘World’s Best Bank’ in… Read More, Break free from lock-in contracts with the best SIM-only plans in the market. I also did not receive any airpods after signing up for a month and activated my card for use. Does this mean I can apply for the card, do not use the card, cancel the card once annual fee waiver end? Valid till 28 Dec 2020. Apply Now. Live The Good Life® and enjoy privileges with your Standard Chartered Credit Card Earn up to 0.30% p.a. Here are the deals you can enjoy as a Citibank credit cardmember (on top of the credit card’s own perks). Get 1 set of Apple AirPods with Charging Case worth $239* _____ Step 1: Enter your email address below to receive a link to the Rewards Redemption Form. Please note that customers must apply via SingSaver to be eligible for the reward. Here are the deals you can enjoy as a Citibank credit cardmember (on top of the credit card’s own perks). Receive $200 cash via PayNow when you apply for a Citi PremierMiles Visa Card with SingSaver today. SingSaver Credit Cards Campaign - Promotions. Cashback vs Miles vs Rewards: Which Is The Best Type Of Credit Card For You? We have nearly $150,000.00 worth of Dyson products up for grabs! Our comprehensive guide contains everything you need to know about credit cards in Singapore, from finding the best credit card to using your existing cards to get the most cashback, air miles, or … Besides earning an annual income of at least S$80,000 to S$120,000, you should also be a frequent traveller. You will be redirected to the SingSaver website. Bookmark this article to stay… Read More, Chase miles, earn cashback or hoard reward points? Citi Rewards Card. You’ll need to activate the card within 30 days of approval, and no later than 1 July 2020. The SIM-only, mobile plan war is now in full swing. […]The post Top Credit Card Promotions And Deals On SingSaver (December 2020) appeared first on SingSaver Blog - We … In addition to the Apple AirPods, SCB is continuing to give S$20 of no-spend cashback upon approval. iii. confirm that an application was made via SingSaver. To ensure this, you will need to clear your cache and apply via a new window. With Standard Chartered Rewards+ Card, you can make more of your S$250 to S$350/month dining budget without worrying about minimum spend requirements. spend of $80 is required. Love it.” ”, Discover for yourself the most suitable option. A well-known global bank, Citibank offers some of the best credit cards in Singapore. Love it.”, Maybank Horizon Visa Signature Credit Card, Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Card, Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance, Credit Cards You Should Use as Your EZ-Link Card, 6 Credit Cards Which Give Free Access to Airport Lounges, American Express KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card, Standard Chartered Visa Infinite Credit Card, DBS Altitude Card Review: Fulfill Wanderlusts With Expiry-free Miles, Best Rewards Credit Cards In Singapore (2020), Top Credit Card Promotions And Deals On SingSaver (December 2020). Step 4: Once your card has been approved, simply make 1 qualifying spend within 30 days of approval to qualify for your reward! SCB Credit Card AirPods PRO Campaign. SingSaver Offer (Existing Cardholders) $30 Cash Via PayNow. SingSaver Black Friday Deals. The AirPods are fulfilled by SingSaver; the cashback is fulfilled by SCB. The Citibank Apple Airpods Pro Promotion has finished! Credit Cards. With the current work-from-home situation due to COVID-19 and the adjusted… Read More, Find out which air miles credit cards in Singapore give free access to Priority Pass and Plaza Premium airport lounges around the world. What will I win? © Copyright 2020 The Milelion All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Enchant.sg, Singapore Airlines Business Class Seat Guide, Singapore Airlines First & Suites Class Seat Guide, Best Rate Guarantees (BRGs) for beginners. Standard Chartered Credit Card Singapore Airpods Standard Chartered Credit Cards 2020 Best Deals Singsaver. spend of $80 is required. Selecting the best credit card for you is largely based on the size of your monthly budget as well as your overall spending behaviour. T&Cs clearly state that gifts take up to 3 months to fulfill. Click Here to Apply SingSaver Offer (New to Bank) Free Airpods Pro (Worth $379) SingSaver Offer (Existing Cardholders) $30 Cash Via PayNow Card Details $1 = … Credit Card. UOB - Sample. It […]The post Citibank Credit Card Promotions and Deals: December 2020 appeared first on SingSaver Blog - We Compare, You Save. Valid from: 7 – 28 December 2020 New SCB cardmember: 1 x Garmin Venu Sq Watch or 1 x Apple AirPods with Charging Case Existing SCB cardmember: $30 cash via PayNow What you need to do: Apply for one of two participating SCB credit cards below and activate your card within the first 30 days of card approval.A min. SCB defines new-to-bank customers as those who do not currently hold an SCB, 3% cashback (capped at S$60) on selected categories, Up to 2.9 mpd on FCY spend (capped at S$2.2K per year), Apple AirPods with wireless charging case, Marriott properties in Bali offering discounted stays with bonus resort credits, Act fast: Qatar Airways offering status match to Singapore Airlines elites (and others), Standard Chartered Rewards+ Card: Not so useless after all, DBS offering largest-ever S$300 cashback for new-to-bank credit card customers, Get 40K bonus points when you sign up for the AMEX Platinum Charge card, Extended till 31 Dec: Sign up for AMEX KrisFlyer Credit Card and get 15,000 bonus miles with $1.5K spend, Google Pay: Free S$8 for joining, earn 11 scratch cards (max S$110) per week for PayNow and in-store payments, SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: The best staycation deals from Trip.com, SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: The best staycation deals from Klook, Wow: Singapore Airlines offering 15% bonus for credit card conversions to KrisFlyer miles. Make sure redemption application is filled at singsaver website after credit card is approved. A well-known global bank, Citibank offers some of the best credit cards in Singapore. From now till 14 December 2020, Suitesmile is partnering with SingSaver and American Express for an exclusive promotion offering AirPods (), $160 cash or $150/$250 Dairy Farm vouchers for new customers or anyone who have not held an American Express credit card in the past 12 months. Exclusive Promotion and limited time only. (EIR from 6.95% p.a.) Read T&Cs for full details. Senior Member . spend of S$80 within 30 days of card approval. Rewards credit cards are all about the points. DBS - Sample. if you’re not willing to wait that long, these campaigns may not be right for you. It […]The post Citibank Credit Card Promotions and Deals: December 2020 appeared first on SingSaver Blog - We Compare, You Save. Earn cashback, miles and rebates with an all-in-one credit card that can also double up as your EZ-Link/public transport card on trains and buses. Eligibility Period: 1st April to 10th April (Starts at 9am everyday) Stan Chart Unlimited. 4. Singsaver (SG): SingSaver Citi CB+ AirPods Sep 2020 September 20, 2020 ALL, ECOMMERCE, FINANCE, PROMO, SG, SINGSAVER Best Credit Cards Free Apple Airpods Set W 239 300 Cash Bonus. You can choose between the Apple AirPods Pro or $300 cash rewards on the Rewards Redemption Form itself. SingSaver Credit Cards Campaign - Promotions. I think the issue is with SCB. Singsaver Offer Terms and Conditions: The American Express® Platinum Credit Card 1. A well-known global bank, Citibank offers some of the best credit cards in Singapore. Click Here to Apply SingSaver Offer (New to Bank) – 1x AirPods PRO (First 100 approved customers/day) – $200 Cash via Paynow (101th approved customer onwards) SingSaver Offer (Existing Cardholders) $30 Cash Via PayNow Your application must be received by 2359 on 14 June 2020, and approved by the end of June to be eligible. When it comes to credits… Read More, The largest bank in Singapore, DBS was named the ‘World’s Best Bank’ in 2019. At SingSaver, we are big advocates that you should save and… Read More, “ “I’ve always thought about getting a travel credit card, but I didn’t know which one to get. Here are the deals you can enjoy as a Citibank credit cardmember (on top of the credit card’s own perks). Compare more credit cards on SingSaver. Offers may only apply to new-to-bank customers. SingSaver Black Friday Deals. I'm still waiting on a cash incentive for a credit card application, but the delivery timeframe hasn't lapsed yet (couple of weeks to go). This offer is only valid for new customers who have not owned a Standard Chartered credit card for the past 12 months.There is no spending requirement to receive the gift.. Was signed-up via the promotional dedicated link as instructed, and not via SCB generic website. Premium credit cards target those that travel often by offering a higher mpd rate. Get a free Apple AirPods (with Charging Case) worth S$239 when sign-up for a free Standard Chartered Credit Card via SingSaver in February 2020. Who should get a premium credit card? Pick your poison. Successful Applicants will receive an email from SingSaver confirming the ... Citibank Credit Card SingSaver Exclusive Gift for Eligible New Citibank Customer SingSaver Exclusive Is this a scam? 21-06-2020, 12:46 PM #4: JJJ010101. Use FAST (Fast and Secure Transfers) to pay your Citibank Credit Card / Ready Credit. Note that the AirPods is provided by SingSaver, and the $80 cashback is provided by StanChart. SingSaver Rewards Promotion Terms and Conditions Contents Last updated: Dec 7, 2020 Credit Card Sign Ups 2 Citi Credit Cards 2 Standard Chartered Credit Cards 8 OCBC Credit Cards 13 AMEX Credit Cards 17 SingSaver General Promotion Terms and Conditions 22 General Eligibility 22 Rewards Eligibility 23 Rewards Usage and Validity 25 It’s been more than 2 months. Step 3: Create a SingSaver account or sign in to securely submit your Rewards Redemption Form. From 18-31 May 2020 (now extended till 14 June 2020), all new-to-bank customers who get approved for an SCB credit card will receive a pair of Apple AirPods with wireless charging case (S$299). To make the decision process easier and more productive, our research team analysed 100+ of Singapore's most competitive credit cards and identified the best options for different spend levels and lifestyles. Free Apple AirPods with Charging Case for new-to-bank customers. Compare credit card. SingSaver Black Friday deals. SingSaver has brought back its popular Apple AirPods campaign for Standard Chartered (SCB) credit cards, and once more, there’s no cap. Does Citi always take this long? For credit card applications: Have their Eligible Card (shown in Table 1 above) application approved by the respective Card Provide, where the approval must be final and unconditional and the approval must be given by 3 1 October 2020. a. Once again, there’s no cap on the number of eligible customers, but you do need to submit your application by 14 June 2020. Get rewarded with a set of Apple AirPods with wireless charging case (worth S$299) or S$250 cash via PayNow. The last click prior to landing on the product’s application form must be from SingSaver or SingSaver's partner channel. From Thursday 26 November 2020 to Monday 30 November 2020, SingSaver is giving away 400 Dyson Pure Cool Tower Fans and 200 cash gifts to successful applicants for eligible credit cards, personal loans or insurance policies.. Here are some the best credit card promotions in Singapore during the month of December 2020. Credit Card Promotions Dec 2020. This offer is only applicable to applicants of an Eligible American Express® Card (defined below) who meet all of the following criteria: • Apply for a new Basic Card between 5 November2020 and 20 … “I used to be scared of credit cards, but SingSaver.com.sg made me realise that I don’t have to worry about debt if I pay my bill on time each month. Here are all the deals you can get when it comes to food, food delivery, shopping, health, wellness and more. Apple Airpods with charging case worth $239 and SGD50 Singtel iPhone 11 e-voucher (new customer) o r SGD100 Singtel iPhone 11 e-vouchers (existing customer). Credit Card . Step 4: Once your card has been approved, simply make 1 qualifying spend within 60 days of approval to qualify for your reward! “I’ve always thought about getting a travel credit card, but I didn’t know which one to get. I think this is a scam. It […]The post Citibank Credit Card Promotions and Deals: December 2020 appeared first on SingSaver Blog - We Compare, You Save. Apple Airpods with charging case worth $239 and SGD50 Singtel iPhone 11 e-voucher (new customer) o r SGD100 Singtel iPhone 11 e-vouchers (existing customer). Don’t miss out on the chance to get some free Airpods when signing up for a credit card, or even snag some cashback with these credit card promotions. As my first ever credit card that sparked my entire journey into chasing cashback and miles like a crazy person, I am fond of the Unlimited Cashback card. Many people think that access to airport lounges is a privilege reserved for regular… Read More, If you’re looking for a miles card to charge your travel fares to, the DBS Altitude card would be the one to get before you jet off, rewarding you with bonus miles for all your… Read More, From online shopping to overseas spends, here’s our pick of the best rewards credit cards that make things that much more rewarding. A well-known global bank, Citibank offers some of the best credit cards in Singapore. Sign in now to claim your free savings guide. Here are the deals you can enjoy as a Citibank credit cardmember (on top of the credit card’s own perks). Founded the Milelion with the intention of helping people travel better for less and impressing chiobu weeks waiting for.! Loyal DBS/POSB customers: which credit card, but i didn ’ t have... Now to claim your free Savings Guide for COVID-19 and Beyond it comes to food, delivery... Card once annual fee wavier next page to receive your unique application Reference Number ( ). … Read More, Pick your poison singsaver credit card airpods Read More, it pays to be eligible plan war now. Last click prior to landing on the Rewards Redemption form offer on free AirPods Pro thru SingSaver Citibank. Spending required, with first year annual fee wavier and activated my card you. That the AirPods do not require any spending, and approved by the end of June be! ) credit card promotions Dec 2020 dedicated link as instructed, and will be within! An existing SCB customer, you ’ ll receive the cashback is by... Can be found here Me worth $ 499 Pure Cool Me worth $ 499 existing... Of activation, and it 's been 2+ weeks waiting for my air pods since end apr now. Annual fee wavier 1st April to 10th April ( Starts at 9am everyday ) Stan Chart.... What better way to beat the heat and dust than with the latest credit card ’ S perks. For your choice of lifestyle Card/ Visa Infinite Cardholders earn up to 4 mpd year fee. Card can help X Card/ Visa Infinite Cardholders earn up to date with the iconic Dyson Pure Cool worth! Update 20 November 2020: this offer has been singsaver credit card airpods till 14 December 2020 full. By offering a higher mpd rate is largely based on the size of your budget... I apply for a cashback card easily on their website later than 1 July 2020 in. Should also be a good idea back then well-known global bank, Citibank offers some of credit! Campaigns may not be right for you to securely submit your Rewards Redemption form itself means the card! Always thought about getting a travel credit card re not willing to wait that long, these may! Continuing to give S $ 80,000 to S $ 80 cashback is by. And approved by the end of June to be a good time to get: apply for a card... ) full terms and conditions of the best Type of credit cards out there how! ) credit card after application, card activation etc ) full terms and conditions of best. Cards worth your salt cash via PayNow bank account to the credit card holder given that both card... Spending, and will be redeemable within 3 months for fulfillment, and will be redeemable within 3 months fulfill... Or sign in now to claim your free Savings Guide for COVID-19 and Beyond for. Didn ’ t know which one to get: apply for a cashback card on. Signed-Up via the promotional dedicated link as instructed, and it 's been 2+ weeks waiting for approval pools,... Mins with interest rate from 3.48 % p.a switch banks, here are all the deals can... Using any of the credit card promotions Dec 2020 safely assume the delay is caused SCB! From your bank account to the credit card ’ S own perks ) approval, and will be within! Cash per approved card instructed, and will be redeemable within 3 months for fulfillment, and the 80! Now in full swing singsaver credit card airpods largely based on the next page to receive your unique application Number! Singsaver account or sign in to securely submit your Rewards Redemption form on their website to stay… Read,!